Thread: [Cork] ***Banging at the Breakfast Bar*** ~April PlayDate Please~

Default [Cork] ***Banging at the Breakfast Bar*** ~April PlayDate Please~

Hi Ladies, how are you all?

Just wanted to see if there would be any takers on this little idea of mine.

Basically I'd like to have some fun and games at the breakfast bar with you sitting pretty on a high stool or chair.

I totally understand that some ladies might not be comfortable allowing a client into another room other than the bedroom. Some ladies will be which would be very cool, for those that are not, a chair in the bedroom works just as good for me, whatever you are most comfortable with.

I'm going to post a few pics to show you exactly what I mean and would like. Anal would be great but if it's not a favourite you do, that's no problem at all, it's not that essential. The stripper heels would be very appreciated by me though if you have a pair like in the pics.

If you have any suggestions on this, think it's something you are up for trying and would like to discuss an appointment, please feel free to post here or pm me, all pm's (if any) will be answered.

Location would be Cork city and preferably in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for your time

Just want to bump this to say thank you to the ladies that replied, much appreciated.

Also, just to emphasise that it's only Cork city I am interested in and the most likely date will be Wednesday 18th April.

Thanks again.

id be very very interested in this too so pm me too ladies,x

Just another little idea I've thought of.

Ladies, if you are interested and have a bodystocking, I'd love to hear from you, thanks again

Last edited by Disco Biscuit; 13-04-12 at 19:04. Reason: Spacing

Bit of tinsel and baubles too, you headcase

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Disco Biscuit (13-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Bit of tinsel and baubles too, you headcase
    Dont't forget the fairy lights Sophie! Very important to the overall look!

I'm saving that extra special uniform request for a very gorgeous lady, but it's a secret, let's just call her Ms. X

(now that's proper cryptic, nobody will have a clue who I'm on about)