Thread: Unlocking Iphone

Default Unlocking Iphone

Does anyone know how much roughly it costs to unlock an Iphone?

Reviews

i was quoted 120, if you are changing provider the old network should do it for free, from what i know o2 and vodafone are now unlocked on iphone, 3 requires an apple unlock which takes three working days.

Think you can do it yourself for free...take a look at this:
    http://download.cnet.com/Unlock-iPho...-10863967.html

(It's ok Samlad...it is on cnet )

But don't try to jailbreak 5.1 yet...it's not ready (and if you do not know what "jailbreak" is you are not ready to try yet!)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

client030314 (10-05-12), Clyde (10-05-12), Miss Alisha (07-04-12)

I got mine unlocked for 30 euros in Limerick and it took about 3 hours

MrBump Guest

It depends on the iPhone ie if it's a 3, 4 or newer 4 and it depends on the iOS u have installed

Unlocking is not as big as it used to be because since iPhone 4 they introduced the microsims so they are not as interchangeable as before

I've used this site recently to unlock my htc desire... cost me 11 euro..and it worked perfectly,
    Whole thing took only 30 mins!!
    Dont know what an iphone costs but a quote is free.
    Just another thing.. when i received an email with my unlock code, it also had a footnote saying..
    If i uploaded a video of me unlocking my phone to youtube they would refund my 11 euro!!.. i declined their offer but at least they offered..

http://www.gsmliberty.net

8. Default

Its depending upon the service provider..You can unlock your iPhone using the remote unlocking method..There are many providers offer this unlocking service.If you need get it from http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/ .It helps to unlock your iPhone easily.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sean09 View Post
    Does anyone know how much roughly it costs to unlock an Iphone?
    If your in Dublin have a look on Moor St lots of Chinese people their do it.

Blog Entries

Be aware that some "unlockers" are simply jailbreaking your phone.

I got quotes ranging from £15 (which would have made me lose all my data) to £109 on a web site which said it would take 7 working days to be unlocked without jailbreaking. I really didn't want my phone jail-broken.

I rang up my provider, Three, and it turned out they could unlock it, via Apple, and it cost me £15. With no data lost.

Back up your phone to Itunes or Iclouds (I understand Iclouds will allow you to back up sms messages also). Then you can do a data restore, if needs be.

xxx

Pru
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.