Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight guys and TS / TV girls

waiting for her to drop her panties. boom a penis. i needed drink but it was worth it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rug tug For This Useful Post:

Clyde (25-04-12)

Reviews

its a bit like forbidden fruit i would never have dreamt of trying ts or tv years ago but my mind is more open now i think most people are bisexual if there minds are open to it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to realdeal For This Useful Post:

Clyde (25-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    its a bit like forbidden fruit i would never have dreamt of trying ts or tv years ago but my mind is more open now i think most people are bisexual if there minds are open to it
    Life is about choices ..... Most of us want to be in a "normal" relationship, but there's urges and if can find them in here go for it
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Here here Clyde well said

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince lui For This Useful Post:

Clyde (25-04-12)

Reviews

This whole chestnut again, really?

Not sure if straight guys go with ts but gay guys sure dont make me bi i guess. Honestly who cares

I agree Sasha Eve, but after meeting you a few times , I am not interested in anyone else only u. Cause you have a perfect body and you taste delicious. no fun in being with a TS. Women are much nicer and warmer and wetter. I did not mind your domination and your kisses. do u have any nice friends . I am looking for a nice lady like u lol
    merci

looking at the amount of TV'S and TS'S on this site, the sheep must be bored and not too nervious anymore

12. Default

Everyone is so fucking caught up with labels... "Am I Gay??? Or am I Bi??? Or just Straight and Curious??" people need to fucking relax and just accept themselves for who they are, whatever it is, and whatever they like. Call me what you want, I know what I like, and I have loads of fun doing it - whatever you wanna call it. This is my outlook and I've never thought twice about it or who I am. I feel sorry for people who constantly question themselves regarding this. Chill out, listen to yourself, and most importantly, have fun and enjoy life.

My 0.02

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lakerol For This Useful Post:

experiencedguy (28-04-12), Renatha Lopez (28-04-12), starry skys (28-04-12)

yeah makes sense lakerol ... just do it ... if u want to ... doesn't specifically mean anything

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast