Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Straight guys and TS / TV girls

i have tried it ... and it was sexy as fuck ....and im NOT gay ................... yet
    Last edited by macdchef; 28-05-12 at 23:22.

Sounds like a good recommendation!

It's sexy and sweet

4. Default

Hey there I'm straight but been with 3 TS and I loved it I don't no what it is about them but I'm hooked still love the women though I have not and will not ever be with a guy not sure what's wrong with me I finding the transexuals more attractive now that's all I think about ya think there's something wrong with me

I also do not believe that a man becomes gay or bi just by having sex with a TS, I have many clients who are straight, and this does not hinder their personal lives, the imaginary male will always be with curious thoughts on Ts, because we are the third sex, a secret blend that no one can decipher, or the greatest doctors in the world could understand it until today, for this reason men always are going to be interested in Ts, a secret fantasy and very interesting,

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

experiencedguy (03-07-12), latino21cm (22-07-12), SlimJim (04-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    I also do not believe that a man becomes gay or bi just by having sex with a TS, I have many clients who are straight, and this does not hinder their personal lives, the imaginary male will always be with curious thoughts on Ts, because we are the third sex, a secret blend that no one can decipher, or the greatest doctors in the world could understand it until today, for this reason men always are going to be interested in Ts, a secret fantasy and very interesting,

I totally agree with you +1000 ! you really know what some guys are thinking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ionpopa For This Useful Post:

nicoli (03-07-12)

9. Default

I wonder do many women like TS? I find many of them are turned on by the idea of being with another girl....so surely a TS is perfect for them?

Interesting ... dunno .... sounds hot tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
    I wonder do many women like TS? I find many of them are turned on by the idea of being with another girl....so surely a TS is perfect for them?

Quote Originally Posted by ionpopa View Post
    I totally agree with you +1000 ! you really know what some guys are thinking.
    cos he is a guy!

12. Default

I can only add my experience. I really love the ladies and would consider myself straight, but many years ago I was intrigued by the whole concept of TS ladies. I decided to give it a try and I have never looked back. I have had two full time relationships with TS girls, and they were both wonderfully rewarding. I think it just boils down to trying different things. If you like it, fine, if not try something else. You really don’t need to beat yourself up because you fancy something that doesn’t fit into the societal norm.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast