Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do straight guys meet ts??

Reviews

Was with claudia before. Apartment is slightly outside the city centre. Not that far, 12 minutes walk from connolly station according to google maps.
    Was going to meet her about 3 years ago and it was cancelled for some reason. To be honest, I was sort of glad cos I didn't think her pictures were great. But met her about a month ago, and she's actually far better looking in the flesh, I was pleasantly surprised

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wexfordboyo For This Useful Post:

bigcork (09-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordboyo View Post
    Was with claudia before. Apartment is slightly outside the city centre. Not that far, 12 minutes walk from connolly station according to google maps.
    Was going to meet her about 3 years ago and it was cancelled for some reason. To be honest, I was sort of glad cos I didn't think her pictures were great. But met her about a month ago, and she's actually far better looking in the flesh, I was pleasantly surprised
    Think im gonna go see her for sure i had planned to see her in cork but it never happened. Ill be staying in ballsbridge so a taxi trip shouldnt take that long i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordboyo View Post
    Do you know the name of the area in Dublin 3 by any chance, havent a clue about the north side, what she like size wise down below? I've had my eye on her for a while now but like you didn't think the pictures were great despite the reviews.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LoverTv View Post
    I would say most of us meeting ts and tv are straight ? are we not ?
    Never met a TV or TS or will I but I use to try figure that one out, now I just think who gives a fuck, why try and label it, once you're having fun why care what anyones else wants to label you..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (04-05-12)

Go with the flow and fuck who gives a shit straight bi gay its all fun and go back to the real world afterwards and say I've done it
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123