Thread: Mistress Dometria - Brighton

Default Mistress Dometria - Brighton

There is a Mistress in Brighton, UK called Mistress Dometria and she really appears to be something more than special. If you like BDSM kink, then to me she looks like the absolute personification of the Goddess of kink.

I'm going to make a trip over just to visit her and wondered if anyone from Ireland has been fortunate to see her before?

If you haven't heard of her check out 'Brighton Dungeon' on google. That is her site and she has put some serious work into just the sit, its more than impressive.

Any aspiring Dommes in Ireland could learn a lot from her!
    fit and depraved

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tankslapper View Post
    There is a Mistress in Brighton, UK called Mistress Dometria and she really appears to be something more than special. If you like BDSM kink, then to me she looks like the absolute personification of the Goddess of kink.

I'm going to make a trip over just to visit her and wondered if anyone from Ireland has been fortunate to see her before?

If you haven't heard of her check out 'Brighton Dungeon' on google. That is her site and she has put some serious work into just the sit, its more than impressive.

Any aspiring Dommes in Ireland could learn a lot from her!

Hey, this is not advert section!

Default Brighton mistress

Yes visiting Dometria is indeed a wonderful experience , she is really fit, and has a body that demands respect. I can highly recommend a visit to her. there are many great Uk based Doms around London so really easy to get to from all of the main airports. Dometria is best got to by flying to Gatwick and then hopping on the Brighton train. The difference with these real Dom's is that is all they do, they do not offer intercourse so they keep the 'mystique' of being untouchable. The Uk is not the only place to find wonderful Dom's. PM me and I will give you the names and websites of many all across Europe.