Thread: heard it all now

Reviews

Default heard it all now

my 2 year old(nearly3) putting empty crisps in bin,he couldn open lid properly so he says and i quote
    "awh fuck sake"
    i blame the parents lol
    you seen or heard of any little ones who have said things they should`nt of ??

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (04-04-12), mer (03-04-12), Uisce Beatha (03-04-12), wolfie (03-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    my 2 year old(nearly3) putting empty crisps in bin,he couldn open lid properly so he says and i quote
    "awh fuck sake"
    i blame the parents lol
    you seen or heard of any little ones who have said things they should`nt of ??
    Happens on this site all the time...............you eventually get used to it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (03-04-12), davedrave (03-04-12)

Reviews

Saw a little girl at a supermarket checkout with a pack of Sanitary Towels singing "mammies nappies"
    Her mums face was a picture I'll never forget
    Last edited by wolfie; 03-04-12 at 16:43.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

carolinemc (03-04-12), davedrave (03-04-12), harry10 (03-04-12), max california (03-04-12), mer (03-04-12), Uisce Beatha (03-04-12), windmill39 (03-04-12)

Reviews

Some parents think when they call their kids a fuckin little bollix or bitch they won't eventually repeat it back to them.. Trailer trash comes to mind
    Last edited by anon361; 03-04-12 at 16:49.

Blog Entries

My son swears when I'm not around, but doesn't do it in front of me. He knows he would be in trouble if he did and he doesn't lik it if swear either. We've never been that way and that is the way I like it.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

davedrave (03-04-12), doodlebug (03-04-12), emmasweet (04-04-12), very shy guy (03-04-12)

When my child was about a year old and could only say Mama Dada etc.. we were out in the car. Someone pulled their vehicle out into the road and I had to brake hard to avoid it. A little voice from the back seat said.. wanker.
    I hadn't even realised I swore when driving!

On another note, I used to read everything and anything to my babies, including a book about the human body.
    We went to the doctor's when she was 2 yrs old. She had been off her food and vomiting. The doc asked her to show him where her tum tum was hurting. She looked at him like he was daft and said, well it started in my oesophegus and now it's in my large intestine!
    Last edited by UKHeather; 03-04-12 at 18:01.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (03-04-12), emmasweet (04-04-12), Melindablondey (03-04-12), Prickly (04-04-12)

Reviews

haha cursing in my house was normal haha it was

hey your dinner is ready and if i didnt hear, it was your fucking dinner is ready you bollocks ahh man i dont even find cursing bad anymore haha sometimes i forget im saying it cause it was so natural in the house haha eat your fucking dinner haha why aint you eating the fucking cabbage haha get the fuck out of my face haha

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    haha cursing in my house was normal haha it was

hey your dinner is ready and if i didnt hear, it was your fucking dinner is ready you bollocks ahh man i dont even find cursing bad anymore haha sometimes i forget im saying it cause it was so natural in the house haha eat your fucking dinner haha why aint you eating the fucking cabbage haha get the fuck out of my face haha
    I have noticed that more people swear in Ireland than anywhere else I have been, even the most unlikely people. Folk swearing at their kids, fuck this fuck that, ye little fucker seems to be the norm.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-04-12), mer (03-04-12)