View Poll Results: Which of these powerful women is the most attractive?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aung San Suu Kyi

5 17.24%
  • Benazir Bhutto

1 3.45%
  • Angela Merkel

2 6.90%
  • Julia Gillard

2 6.90%
  • Hilary Clinton

4 13.79%
  • Segoline Royal

7 24.14%
  • Cristina Fernandez

10 34.48%
  • Sarah Palin

7 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerful Women - Who's Your Favourite?

Has to be Cristina Fernandez. Not only is she a very attractive woman for 59 (pretty unbelievable when you think about it) but it looks as if she’s going to have another crack at getting the Falkland Islands back. Massive respect to the lady.

"Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

carolinemc (03-04-12), Uisce Beatha (03-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Has to be Cristina Fernandez. Not only is she a very attractive woman for 59 (pretty unbelievable when you think about it) but it looks as if she’s going to have another crack at getting the Falkland Islands back. Massive respect to the lady.

Yeah, fat chance............not as long as Maggie still has breath left in her body.

Plus you have to bear in mind that we'd be on the side of the British this time..........how many ships and planes do we have any way?

I would have to go for Cristina Fernandez from that lot

Reviews

"getting the Falkland Islands back??"

I love Argentina - fabulous people- but as far as I'm aware, the Falklands were never Argentinian territory JR - if anything the French have a more credible claim over them than the Argentinians. I don't believe that we can ignore the right to self-determination of the British citizens living on the islands - it's their home and has been in British hands for almost 200 years.

I agree with you on Cristina though - she is seriously cute.
    Still not my favourite though.
    Last edited by Uisce Beatha; 03-04-12 at 16:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Uisce Beatha View Post
    "getting the Falkland Islands back??"

I love Argentina - fabulous people- but as far as I'm aware, the Falklands were never Argentinian territory JR - if anything the French have a more credible claim over them than the Argentinians. I don't believe that we can ignore the right to self-determination of the British citizens living on the islands - it's their home and has been in British hands for almost 200 years.

I agree with you on Cristina though - she is seriously cute.
    Still not my favourite though.
    300 miles of the coast of Argentina, 8,000 miles from Britain, who really has the biggest claim and right to own them? And on top of it all their now drilling for oil around them, talk about stealing Argentina’s resources.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

carolinemc (03-04-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Uisce Beatha View Post
    We've all heard of how many women are attracted to men of influence and power.
    Is the same true of men? Which of the following powerful women, if any, do you find most attractive?

Attachment 57935 Aung San Suu Kyi - Burmese politician

Most definitely !

Attachment 57936 Benazir Bhutto - Former President of Pakistan

The poor lady is dead but yes.

Attachment 57937 Angela Merkel - German Chancellor

No way Jose !!

Attachment 57938 Julia Gillard - Australian PM

I'm not certain why but yes. This lady deffo has something.

Attachment 57939 Hilary Clinton - US Vice President

Nah, not now anyway. I could well have comforted her during Bill's presidency though.

Attachment 57940 Segoline Royal - Former French Presidential Candidate

Why not ?

Attachment 57941 Cristina Fernandez - Argentinian President

Is the pope a catholic ? -- YES !

Attachment 57942 Sarah Palin - Former US Vice-Presidential Candidate

God help me and I hate myself for it but oh YES !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (03-04-12)

Reviews

300 miles of the coast of Argentina, 8,000 miles from Britain, who really has the biggest claim and right to own them? And on top of it all their now drilling for oil around them, talk about stealing Argentina’s resources.
    JR- wasn't the entire "new world" (including Argentina) built on stealing other people's resources? A bit late to moralise about that.
    This avenue is completely off thread mate - it was meant to be like myself - lighthearted and shallow.

Reviews

Well now why did'nt you say that in the first place John? Maybe we could negotiate with the British and extend the Anglo-Irish Agreement to cover the Falklands aswell. Down through the centuries thousands of Irishmen fought for the Empire all over the globe (during some parts of the 19th century a third of the British Army was Irish), so maybe we could negotiate for our share of the Falklands British oil reserves. We could use the revenue to pay off our debts and regain our sovereignity. At most, we might have to send the Army Rangers down there to defend crown territory, but sure if it get's us billions in oil revenue, it will be in a good cause.

So while I like the Argentinians also and I would'nt throw Cristina Fernandez out of bed either, she's welcome to caress my schong, but she can jolly well keep her well manicured paws off our oil.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (03-04-12)

Wow, it's a toss up between BB and Cristina for me. HOT!!! I seem to go for the dark, sultry ones

Gooooorgeous.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Brunette Tess For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (03-04-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm pretty sure Ireland is less than 300 miles off the coast of Britain. I'm not sure I like where your line of reasoning leads.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (03-04-12)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast