Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: REVIEWS...Do they work or not??

  1. #1

    Default REVIEWS...Do they work or not??

    This just my opinion but reviews seem to cause more confusion than no reviews at all. I have heard guys say 'If a girl doesnt allow reviews....avoid her'. But the other side of the coin is that the review system is seriously flawed and abused by people on these boards (some who will never even visit an escort) and people within the business and quite often gives a totally false indication of what you as a client can expect or the kind of lady you can expect to meet. Some time ago I read two seriously negative reviews on two new agency girls in Cork. I called the agency to make an appointment with either one of the ladies reviewed to be told by the receptionist that she was terribly sorry but their profile and pics had appeared a day to early as they were not due to start until the following day. I told her thats strange as I had just read bad reviews on both. She said that cant be as they have never been here before and will not be available until 10am the following morning. She told me she would contact EI immediately and please come in to see both girls tomorrow if only just to chat to them. Two hours later the reviews had ben removed along with some other 'reviews' by the same client. Now it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out why those reviews were posted. And yes I did go and meet both ladies the following day and spent some time with one and if I had written a review it would have had nothing but positive things to say. So how do you get around the review system?...simple...pick who you like...go see them....if you cannot decide in the first minute if she is good or bad by her attitude then you deserve whatever happens. But I for one completely disregard reviews unless they come from an established member and his taste matches mine. So whats your thoughts on it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Wink Well Said

    Well said Langer. I spent more time trying to decide who i would visit than i actually spent with the girls, because i read nearly every review. Ok some of the girls deserve bad reviews and it a good way of flagging potential bogies.. ie. I read about a certain block of apartments where the escorts are known and lets just say it not very discreet.. this could save sombody a lot of heart ache. But as for making your own mind up i agree. " Hello" you will have a good idea of how things are going to pan out as soon as you hear that word.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default problems with agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    And yes I did go and meet both ladies the following day and spent some time with one and if I had written a review it would have had nothing but positive things to say. So how do you get around the review system?...simple...pick who you like...go see them....if you cannot decide in the first minute if she is good or bad by her attitude then you deserve whatever happens.

    i agree with everything u said bud, but i think one of the main problems with agencies in cork particularly is that the the girls pictured or advertised are usually not the girls you get to see.

    i for one have used your "review ideas " for months now and it seems to working out for now ,so far so good.

    nbt

  4. Default

    I toured Cork for four years and until my very last tour I didn't have any reviews at all. I always did very well, which made me realise that the vast majority of clients don't bother with reviews at all.

    My last tour was as usual very successful. On the second day a client said to me "Have you seen that bad review on the website? somone says you are sixty!" I had a look at this review which was obviously a fake. Not only had it not affected my tour at all but the only client who saw it didn't take any notice of it!!!

    So I would say reviews have no relevance at all

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default 60??????

    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Jackie View Post
    I toured Cork for four years and until my very last tour I didn't have any reviews at all. I always did very well, which made me realise that the vast majority of clients don't bother with reviews at all.

    My last tour was as usual very successful. On the second day a client said to me "Have you seen that bad review on the website? somone says you are sixty!" I had a look at this review which was obviously a fake. Not only had it not affected my tour at all but the only client who saw it didn't take any notice of it!!!

    So I would say reviews have no relevance at all
    You sound remarkably fresh for that.Hey another five years and you'll get your free travel pass.You can come visit Westside for free.No more taxis.

    Http://www.jackiejustlosttherag.com,
    Westside.

  6. #6

    Default

    Ninebythree,

    I know from your posts you are a regular and responsible poster. But I have to say your statement ('I think one of the main problems with agencies in cork particularly is that the the girls pictured or advertised are usually not the girls you get to see.') is slightly misleading, unintentionally I would think. I can say without fear of contradiction that I know of two agencies in Cork that have every girl that is advertised on their site. Like myself you may have gone along with having a certain girl in mind only to find she is busy or on a call out or day off. But thats just bad timing or luck. I have used every agency that has ever come to Cork and have been fooled by some. But I have to say the two oldest in the country though maybe slightly shabby have never let me down. I believe any business's that stays in the one location for over 20 years cannot afford to fool us...because you'll only catch me once.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Doing away with reviews would sure make my life easier

    But reviews won't be going anywhere anytime soon as they are useful.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    Ninebythree,

    I know from your posts you are a regular and responsible poster. But I have to say your statement ('I think one of the main problems with agencies in cork particularly is that the the girls pictured or advertised are usually not the girls you get to see.') is slightly misleading, unintentionally I would think. I can say without fear of contradiction that I know of two agencies in Cork that have every girl that is advertised on their site. Like myself you may have gone along with having a certain girl in mind only to find she is busy or on a call out or day off. But thats just bad timing or luck. I have used every agency that has ever come to Cork and have been fooled by some. But I have to say the two oldest in the country though maybe slightly shabby have never let me down. I believe any business's that stays in the one location for over 20 years cannot afford to fool us...because you'll only catch me once.

    i take on board what youre saying,maybe the girl is the same as advertised but you then get the services on the profile

    as for bad luck or timing ,i ve always asked to see the girl in the pictures ,but when u arrive it its a different girl

    im delighted that have been lucky with the agencies in cork and if you get a chance u might pm them to me

    thanks bud
    nbt

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Don't take away that bad reviews what ever you do, makes it easier to spot fakes. If you take them away we'll only have their profiles to go on. The more information you have, good and more importantly bad in the case of review makes life easier.
    Have you written your reviews?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •