Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The opposite sex

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by black perl View Post
    Okay,I am proud I was born woman,but I would have liked to be a men,because they are strong,and that the man is not judged as much as women,ex if the woman deceives a man,is a big problem,but if the men does is not such a big problem.
    Tell me the reason you like to be the opposite sex
    Women tend to be stronger emotionally, psychologically & the backbone of family life. Men are only stronger physically !
    There has never been a better time to be a woman, the choices our mother's didn't have, scoeity doesn't judge as before, financial independence, birth control et al.
    Not sure I'd like those period pains though & as for childbirth ..................................
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Women tend to be stronger emotionally, psychologically & the backbone of family life. Men are only stronger physically !
    There has never been a better time to be a woman, the choices our mother's didn't have, scoeity doesn't judge as before, financial independence, birth control et al.
    Not sure I'd like those period pains though & as for childbirth ..................................
    Agreed. Women are more emotionally and phycologically adept. As well has allegedly having wider peripheral vision (so they can see us gazing at them before we know we are), they also intellectually don't get "tunnel vision" that a lot of men get, so they're able to look at things in a more rounded way and see the whole playing field in a sense. Hence if at all possible I always run my plans past a woman, as they see things that I would never have - it's like putting your plan for world domination through a spell checker.

The negative is pregnancy and the menstual cycle, but they seem to do quite well. All we have to do is figure out what to do with that instrument between our legs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

john connor (31-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    Agreed. Women are more emotionally and phycologically adept. As well has allegedly having wider peripheral vision (so they can see us gazing at them before we know we are), they also intellectually don't get "tunnel vision" that a lot of men get, so they're able to look at things in a more rounded way and see the whole playing field in a sense. Hence if at all possible I always run my plans past a woman, as they see things that I would never have - it's like putting your plan for world domination through a spell checker.

The negative is pregnancy and the menstual cycle, but they seem to do quite well. All we have to do is figure out what to do with that instrument between our legs.
    I read a book recently by Michael Moore, Stupid White Men & while it was funny it also made some very valid points about how SWM have wrecked the planet, created poverty, let their massive egos endanger the species etc etc
    His point is that if women had played some part in governing things up to now we'd not be such a mess & I tend to agree.
    Before anyone says so, yes I know that Michael Moore has his own issues but worth a read nevertheless.

Just not sure about women's abilities to judge distance, width & size when driving though ! Spatial awareness isn't their thing.
    Oscar Wilde

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (31-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    women are the stronger sex period. even the most powerful men in the world have to listen to their wife.
    women do not spend all day every day thinking about sex, hence they get a lot more done.
    Thats a fair point bro'. Is that what they mean by multi -tasking ?

Spatial awareness isn't their thing.
    you sound like dan from killinaskully...lol

Reviews

I read a book recently by Michael Moore, Stupid White Men & while it was funny it also made some very valid points about how SWM have wrecked the planet, created poverty, let their massive egos endanger the species etc etc
    His point is that if women had played some part in governing things up to now we'd not be such a mess & I tend to agree.
    Before anyone says so, yes I know that Michael Moore has his own issues but worth a read nevertheless.

Just not sure about women's abilities to judge distance, width & size when driving though ! Spatial awareness isn't their thing.
    they can pay guys to do all that stuff for them !!

ask any woman tho' , put alarge bunch of them together over a period of time and it turns into a bitch fest. so the girls anyhow. when they get going women are far more aggressive than men and find compromise difficult.

Reviews

if i were a woman, i would not be expected to be strong the whole time, but more importantly i could dance properly and move parts of my body that men can't.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you sound like dan from killinaskully...lol
    Jaysus, I'll go off on another sabatical if that's true !
    Oscar Wilde

Jaysus, I'll go off on another sabatical if that's true !
    good man the dan!..pmsl

Reviews

Yeah I read that, too, a few years back now though. I have it here somewhere. However I'm a bit more reluctant to condemn our species as the root of all evil (even fact a lot of discrimination against women in the law actually stems back to the whole Adam and Eve story), but no doubt women tend to have a moderating effect upon the wills of men and our egos. Certainly they make the best advisers, I've never regretted doing anything a woman ever told me to do!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast