Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: So, Who is Fabrizzia then??!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Thumbs down So, Who is Fabrizzia then??!!!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3751/...sh-escort.html

    Here in Dublin Frabrizia is 26 year old...

    http://www.utopiadigital.com/aniescort2/
    http://www.girlsbcn.net/escorts_barcelona.htm

    And in Barcelona "she" is Anni and she is 38 years old...

    How could this be??... Double personality disorder?? Or the ability to be in two places at the same time??...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Sounds like an Air Freshner..........................

    Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3751/...sh-escort.html

    Here in Dublin Frabrizia is 26 year old...

    http://www.utopiadigital.com/aniescort2/
    http://www.girlsbcn.net/escorts_barcelona.htm

    And in Barcelona "she" is Anni and she is 38 years old...

    How could this be??... Double personality disorder?? Or the ability to be in two places at the same time??...
    OMG...........what a beautiful figure and striking lady.Hey FrabySweets, pm West and come to Cork.Who needs shit like this when you can have me.Ah common ya babe,i am waiting and cooking a speicial meal for you (MickyDs keep that to yourself).

    I genuinely verify you
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Westie write her a lovely poem as only you can do, and I am sure she will be straight away in Cork before you even have the time to log out!! But don't forget us and let us know how good she was and how madly in love you felt as she held you in her arms while inside... come on this is one for you, you are the "lucky" one in this website you always get it for free because you are the "nice boy"!!! I can't wait to read you story

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Did you check her two sites? When she is in Barcelona she is 38 years old and she charges 150 euros per hour. And when in Dublin she turns 26 and charges 250 euros per hour Does this means they -escorts- think Irish men are stupid and will pay anyway? Guys be careful with whom you spend your money...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default FryingPan????

    Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    Westie write her a lovely poem as only you can do, and I am sure she will be straight away in Cork before you even have the time to log out!! But don't forget us and let us know how good she was and how madly in love you felt as she held you in her arms while inside... come on this is one for you, you are the "lucky" one in this website you always get it for free because you are the "nice boy"!!! I can't wait to read you story
    Just because i say come to Cork and ill buy you lunch doesnt really mean that i want to jump into bed with a woman.


    More to women than tits and pussy,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Maybe its the different time zones????

    Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    Did you check her two sites? When she is in Barcelona she is 38 years old and she charges 150 euros per hour. And when in Dublin she turns 26 and charges 250 euros per hour Does this means they -escorts- think Irish men are stupid and will pay anyway? Guys be careful with whom you spend your money...
    Each time zone ahead must be so many years added onto her age.


    Make your self younger, walk backwards,
    Westside ahahhahahahahah

  7. #7

    Default disorders

    There is another girl with the same disorder, check out Samira in wexford, she is called Anni on this same site as Fabrizia with acomplete different profile. I was thinking to go and see her, but she dont want reviews, NO WONDER.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Thanks limoguy, maybe westie will be busy with all those girls waiting at his door for lunch down in Cork, and after he will blame us ?? or maybe they will invite him as he is the only one who knows "more to women than tits and pussy", there you go! I can see the future sometimes, I have a magic crystal ball, and I see westie's life changed by one of the girls advertising here, but I cannot tell who because maybe her profile is not real !!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Ah im so hurt.....................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    Thanks limoguy, maybe westie will be busy with all those girls waiting at his door for lunch down in Cork, and after he will blame us ?? or maybe they will invite him as he is the only one who knows "more to women than tits and pussy", there you go! I can see the future sometimes, I have a magic crystal ball, and I see westie's life changed by one of the girls advertising here, but I cannot tell who because maybe her profile is not real !!!
    well ooops there goes the doorbell.Talk later.

    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    I know, otherwise you would have tried to hurt me back? You just don't know what to answer, as simple as your ignorance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •