Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: omg, wow anyone watching britians got talent??

Default omg, wow anyone watching britians got talent??

there was a young lad just on with his girlfriend i think, heavy lad with curly hair,
    saw them and there intro, waited for them to be shit

but o no WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ur man was fucking amazing i like classical music, and i love tenors singing, for his age he is fucking amazing, the girl tho agree with simon wud hold in back in the long run, she wasnt bad like just eh meh

i will learn not pre judge, well till nexts week one mohahaha

but i think we have the winner, he amazing and sad to say but true he will get a huge sympthony vote on basis of his weight which is sad as he is truly talented!
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (25-03-12), JohnRambo (24-03-12), LaBelleThatcher (24-03-12), Melindablondey (24-03-12), mer (25-03-12)

Totally...

Amazing voice...and an operatic voice does not peak until you are at least 35...heaven knows where he will end up...let us hope he jettisons all that weight as soon as he has secured a future out of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (24-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    Totally...

Amazing voice...and an operatic voice does not peak until you are at least 35...heaven knows where he will end up...let us hope he jettisons all that weight as soon as he has secured a future out of it.

did they say if he was trainned or not? coz if he isnt jesus wow
    i dnt think he is trainned, as u can hear it, its more of natural raw voice,imagine what vocal trainning will do for him
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    did they say if he was trainned or not? coz if he isnt jesus wow
    i dnt think he is trainned, as u can hear it, its more of natural raw voice,imagine what vocal trainning will do for him
    I didn't catch whether he was trained either, but he would still have a very long way to go, because his voice would be only just broken...

Reviews

That crap back on again, They must be running out of "talent" by now, But each to their own i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    That crap back on again, They must be running out of "talent" by now, But each to their own i suppose.
    God dave you sound like my dad when he got quiche for his dinner!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (25-03-12)

Reviews

omg that guy can sing and for his age his voice he will probably win the show just get him to go solo tho ..
    Last edited by benin; 24-03-12 at 23:05. Reason: link removed as they are minors.
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bert dublin For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (24-03-12)

Blog Entries

It was heart wrenching and it made the hairs on my neck prickle. It would have been so wrong to split them up and I think the others sensed that. His career is made for him already, but he does not have the confidence on his own and she is his rock. I don't think they were bf and gf, just very good friends. Her talent was in her heart and not her voice as much, but equally as strong as his voice in merit.

My friends daughter has a similar situation to his, so I could not help but want for him to be good. I'm so glad he did so well, it will be the making of him.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (25-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    God dave you sound like my dad when he got quiche for his dinner!
    Like i Said Heather at the end off me post, Each to their own We all have different tastes ok, Im not knocking anyone who watches it, it was just my view

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    I didn't catch whether he was trained either, but he would still have a very long way to go, because his voice would be only just broken...
    All we got from the intro was that he was teased a lot at school and had his confidence knocked for being over weight and he would never have gone there without his friend. They didn't mention how they practiced or if they had proper training.

I think it is inevitable that they will not be a duo in any future career, but for now and for the show I think he needs her support. Perhaps after the next round he would feel confident enough with her blessing, but I don't think he would ditch her without her blessing and continued support. They have a strong bond.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 24-03-12 at 22:58.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast