Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Untrue advertising!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The clocks go forward 1am on Sunday morning it's not as if it's happening in the middle of the week where you might want an extra hour.

Maybe, just maybe leave E-I an hour earlier to go to sleep? I know it's a bit extreme to think of such a thing but tis just an idea

Also

This thread helps no-one because even reading it makes my head hurt with confusion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    The clocks go forward 1am on Sunday morning it's not as if it's happening in the middle of the week where you might want an extra hour.

Maybe, just maybe leave E-I an hour earlier to go to sleep? I know it's a bit extreme to think of such a thing but tis just an idea

Also

This thread helps no-one because even reading it makes my head hurt with confusion

Mwahahahahaa (evil laugh)

My wicked plan is working!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Sorry chaps... at least we get an HOUR EXTRA in bed (wink! wink! nudge! nudge! )
    Sorry to be pedantic but if the hour is going forward don't we loose an hour in bed

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Sorry to be pedantic but if the hour is going forward don't we loose an hour in bed

Not if you lie down one hour early and spend it on proper frolics

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Not if you lie down one hour early and spend it on proper frolics
    Lie down, that's for amateurs, I'm sure we could come up with a lot more interesting positi... or I mean ways to pass the time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Nicole (23-03-12)

Lie down, that's for amateurs, I'm sure we could come up with a lot more interesting positi... or I mean ways to pass the time
    Well, you were talking about one hour being lost in bed hence Me talking to lie down early. ohhhhhh I bet Lion you would use that hour properly

Reviews

Would make for a interesting appointment. Arrive just before 1am. Have a quick shower and by the time you are all freshened up it is ten past two. You've already had 10mins over and its time to get dressed and go.
    Last edited by harry10; 23-03-12 at 15:02.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (23-03-12)

Blog Entries

Sorry to be pedantic, but why why are we getting loose in bed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Would make for a interesting appointment. Arrive just before 1am. Have a quick shower and by the time you are all freshened up it is ten past two. You've already had 10mins over and its time to get dressed and go.
    At which point I say... would you like to book for extra time *fluttering my eyelids*.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (23-03-12), harry10 (23-03-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast