Hi Guys,

My Name Is Dannii & I'm From Austrailia.

Im an absolute stunner with model looks, body and personality to match.

I cater for Domination,Tie & Tease, Fetishes, Girlfriend Experience & Much More.... Don't Hesitate to ask!

School Girl uniform, Gingerbread girl uniform, French maid uniform, Pvc Catsuit, Pvc Mini, Huge selection of Stockings, Suspenders, Heels, Stilletos, Toys for boys and girls heh heh! & Much More...

Im Only 27, With a Petite Slim Busty Body That Loves To Be Caressed & I Have Lovely Long Shapely Athletic Legs.
I Have The Most Mesmerizing Big Beautiful Hazel
Bedroom Eyes You Will Ever See & a Stunning Face & Body To Match.

I Class Myself As An Open Minded Self Confessed
Nympho So I'm Always Up For Lots Of Fun & Games.

For All Your Dominatrix Needs In The Kildare Area (Clane) Call Me Aussie Dannii xx

I have Whips, Canes, Cock and Ball Torture devices, Anal Douche, Anal Electric Plugs, Anal Stimulators, Rubber arm with clenched fist,Anal Speculum, Nipple Clamps, Leather Blindfold,Leather Slave Dog Collar, Strap On,Leather Mouth Gag, Erotic Tie & Tease Rope, Selection Of Dildos, Pvc Catsuit, Pvc Black Dress,Sexy Pvc Thigh High Boots, Leather Corset, Leather mini skirt, Pvc Mini Skirt, Huge selection of Uniforms just ask , Cross dressers catered for, just bring along your own gear, stockings and foot fetishes also catered for. If I havent mentioned something you want to try just ask me .

Next Week Will Have Electrics Added To My List....

The SafeWord is " Scream " .
Until We Meet Soon Then..

Dannii Lots Of Hugs & Kisses xxxxxxx

Please No Private Numbers, Texting, Asking To Send

Photos. Requests Of Cheaper Rates Will Always Be Denied.