Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Discretion is a two way street

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Rank amateurs the lot of them, is all I'll say Kate!!!!

Once the door opens (after the appointment), I run like mad thing out of the complex! I don't want any chance of bumping into neighbours who might recognize me on return visits!

I do all my goodbye smooching before the door opens. But once the door opens, I make like a jockey at the grand national!!
    What?,and fall of the horse Morph?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cant speak for everyone, but 100% i have never done that, always say goodbye behind the door, and most of the time its a little more then a peck Kate my love,
    Who ever does that are just plain stupid as far as i am concerned,

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Why do clients insist on waiting for you to open the door when they leave, take a step out and then turn around and say something like...'Thanks, I'll see you again sometime!' or, 'Bye for now' etc?

The last thing I want when they leave is for them to speak when I open that door, yet some seem incapable of doing this before they step out.

I've now started saying that we need to say our goodbyes before I open the door, so a hug, a peck on the cheek and a take care and out they go and even then they have to look back at you with a knowing look and slight confusion as to if they should go left or right lol.

There is my moan out of the way, now tell me your stories of when someone has been a little less than discrete!
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (24-03-12)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234