Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bertie

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    This fraud,liar and phoney is being shown up for what he is.Hopefully these findings will get him what he deserves.Biggest joke is he is being paid $1000 dollars a minute for lectures to talk shite about how great he made this country,funnily enough he fails to mention how he ruined it.Lowlife scumbag.
    2007 general election 50% of the voters voted for him. What would you lock him up on what basis? that he's corrupt? 15 years and they can't prove he's corrupt 15 YEARS!!! Just because something is bizarre doesn't make it untrue, I love Bertie and all the good he has done for Ireland and I repeat LOTS AND LOTS OF YOU VOTED FOR HIM IN 2007. What about Enda on Paddy's day standing beside Dennis O Brien???! The moriarty tribunal hello??

Judging someone doesn't define that person but it does define you.

Bertie supporter,
    Ladooooo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The many faces of greed:

its a pity you had to post a picture of Bertie's ugly mug i would love to see him getting shot or better again throw the scum bag in jail with cowen .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

olddantucker (26-03-12), very shy guy (23-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Well one thing about Bertie.......he did learn from the best!!!!!
    thats another piece of shit that one was

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (23-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    2007 general election 50% of the voters voted for him. What would you lock him up on what basis? that he's corrupt? 15 years and they can't prove he's corrupt 15 YEARS!!! Just because something is bizarre doesn't make it untrue, I love Bertie and all the good he has done for Ireland and I repeat LOTS AND LOTS OF YOU VOTED FOR HIM IN 2007. What about Enda on Paddy's day standing beside Dennis O Brien???! The moriarty tribunal hello??

Judging someone doesn't define that person but it does define you.

Bertie supporter,
    Ladooooo
    Tis a great pity that we can't pinpoint the people who voted Fianna Fail in 1997, 2002, 2007 and 2011.............they could then be made to share out the costs of the bailout between them and leave those of us who did'nt support greed and corruption alone.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

His big fat pension should be taken away the greedy lil bastard and he should be fucked in jail .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockoboom For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Irish people are a bunch of pathetic whingers with no collective backbone. They deserve to be ruled over, whether it be by an English monarch or an Irish Taoiseach.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Tis a great pity that we can't pinpoint the people who voted Fianna Fail in 1997, 2002, 2007 and 2011.............they could then be made to share out the costs of the bailout between them and leave those of us who did'nt support greed and corruption alone.
    I could pinpoint a lot of them ,most of whom would deny that they ever voted for the incompetent and corrupt shower of wankers.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Personally I think that there should be a gallows built in o'connell street and publicly hang some of the fucking scumbags
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTF2Z...eature=related

Gambling man rolls the dice, working man pays the bill
    It's still fat and easy up on banker's hill
    Up on banker's hill the party's going strong
    Down here below we're shackled and drawn

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by olddantucker View Post
    Personally I think that there should be a gallows built in o'connell street and publicly hang some of the fucking scumbags
    I would volunteer to be the person that opens the trapdoor.
    The Truth is out there.

Approx 20 % Of our borrowings are the bailout . The rest is "living way beyond our means " . The true scandal is the daily waste which goes on in government and our departments . However if they were made efficient and true bench marking happened - there would be no end to the dole q . I've used a number of public services lately and have been shocked by how poor the service was . On the other hand you've firemen , honest Gardai , etc who word hard risking their lives to protect us from all sorts .
    Fine Gael really need to stand up and be counted now . But they won't - if they did what needed to be done they'd never get back in .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon More For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (26-03-12)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123