Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Banned Member

Reviews

Question Another Banned Member

I see Techno Viking has been banned since 8pm tonight? Was it a self ban? We seem to be loosing a lot off guys lately who are good a finding fake photo's and girls wit more than one Profile and also fake Reviews. I find guys like these and Monster very helpful Anyone care to throw a bit off light on this?:
    Last edited by gentelmandave; 22-03-12 at 22:03.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (23-03-12), hd7055 (22-03-12), very shy guy (23-03-12)

Reviews

I smell a conspiracy.

Reviews

He created a thread, it was deleted, he created another simply saying, "you guys" but not referring to the original thread, that too was deleted and he got banned..

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (22-03-12), gentelmandave (22-03-12), harry10 (22-03-12), hd7055 (22-03-12), max california (22-03-12), sexyfukka (22-03-12), Uisce Beatha (22-03-12)

Reviews

Another good ole "X got banned. Why? Why? Why?" thread. Repetitive but enjoyable, I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation available, as opposed to some form of conspiracy. Sometimes I don't understand this fake photo issue any way, as I would have always thought this game would be a perfect example of "caveat emptor".
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 22-03-12 at 22:07.

Reviews

Well I'm sure that the members (those that are left that is) would appreciate some sort of statement to address this banning and maybe give a reason for it.........

.........eh Brother Doozer, step up to the microphone.......the floor is all yours.

P.S. A little birdie told me that Brother Techno Viking is inconsolable with grief.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    Another good ole "X got banned. Why? Why? Why?" thread. Repetitive but enjoyable, I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation available, as opposed to some form of conspiracy. Sometimes I don't understand this fake photo issue any way, as I would have always thought this game would be a perfect example of "caveat emptor".
    If you don't like the thread don't read it i was just been curious. No harm in that, as i didnt see the thread that got deleted. Also i thought you got 3 infractions here before you got Banned? Unless thread was disrespectful to someone? Maybe im wrong, if so

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    If you don't like the thread don't read it i was just been curious. No harm in that, as i didnt see the thread that got deleted. Also i thought you got 3 infractions here before you got Banned? Unless thread was disrespectful to someone? Maybe im wrong, if so
    Maybe he already had 1 or 2 and this was the one that tiped him over..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (22-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    You misunderstand me, Brother Dave, I do enjoy these little yarns and how the moderators bring forth a soothing response.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (22-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    He created a thread, it was deleted, he created another simply saying, "you guys" but not referring to the original thread, that too was deleted and he got banned..
    Welcome back ANON

How's it hanging?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Welcome back ANON

How's it hanging?
    Grand mate, just logged on to send a couple of Pm's and of course I got sucked in, sure no harm I suppose, did I miss anything?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast