Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trolling: A whole new level

It's well worth watching if you haven't come across serious trolling and it's effects before - I am in 2 minds whether it is appropriate to post this...Samlad might have to fry my *ss for his tea, so I will not actually link it...but you can watch UK stuff using something called "expat shield" - but NOT on a work PC because it's something you download and install and might get you into NO END of trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I saw a Channel 4 documentary about a guy called Shane Webber who made his real-life girlfriend's life hell by 'stalking' her on Facebook. Ruth Jeffery's life was turned completely upside-down as this scum-bag sent her threatening, harassing messages via email and her social-networking profile... for MORE THAN 3 YEARS!!!

Here is the Daily Mail story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-4-months.html

This wanker even emailed explicit photos of this girl to her own father! What kind of a sick human being would do such a thing?
    Yeah I saw that programme as well Sam. What I couldn’t understand was why did the girl keep allowing her BF to take more and more naked photos of her when the ones he’s already taken were all over the web? And that excuse about his mate hacking is computer would only work once.

The worst stuff on the programme was trolling on tribute sites. This guy ‘Colm Coss’ really is the worst of the worst. He’s only one of two that have ever been jailed in the UK for trolling. Some of the stuff he did and said was sicking, some of it included trolling on dead babies tribute site. A pure scumbag.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-11650593
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 21-03-12 at 16:48.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Uhmm just Google proxy server paste link into the proxy website and you're set, you don't need to download anything gawwd ppl I have no idea how you tie yis r shoes in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Yeah I saw that programme as well Sam. What I couldn’t understand was why did the girl keep allowing her BF to take more and more naked photos of her when the ones he’s already taken were all over the web? And that excuse about his mate hacking is computer would only work once.
    Yes that is a little hard to explain. If he made enough of a song and dance about it you might believe him that his computer was hacked, but wouldn't you be a bit too traumatised to let ANYONE take compromising photos of you for a year or so after it?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    The worst stuff on the programme was trolling on tribute sites. This guy ‘Colm Coss’ really is the worst of the worst. He’s only one of two that have ever been jailed in the UK for trolling. Some of the stuff he did and said was sicking, some of it included trolling on dead babies tribute site. A pure scumbag.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-11650593
    I could have slapped the nasty bolshi little git...HOW could anyone do that? I have, honest to god, never even seen that sort of post?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (21-03-12), samlad (21-03-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12