Thread: Peep Shows in Dublin

1. Default Peep Shows in Dublin

Are there any in Dublin? Always seemed a great cashcow to me when I was in Australia. They were right in the city centre too. 5 or 6 booths, $2 for a minute or two and facilities to pleasure yourself. Would it be possible to open one here?

Reviews

Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
    Are there any in Dublin? Always seemed a great cashcow to me when I was in Australia. They were right in the city centre too. 5 or 6 booths, $2 for a minute or two and facilities to pleasure yourself. Would it be possible to open one here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal Justice (Public Order) Act 1994, s.7
    Distribution or display in public place of material which is threatening, abusive, insulting or obscene.

7.—(1) It shall be an offence for any person in a public place to distribute or display any writing, sign or visible representation which is threatening, abusive, insulting or obscene with intent to provoke a breach of the peace or being reckless as to whether a breach of the peace may be occasioned.
    (2) A person who is guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding £500 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or to both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal Justice (Public Order) Act 1994, s. 3
    “public place” includes—

(d) any premises or other place to which at the material time members of the public have or are permitted to have access, whether as of right or by express or implied permission, or whether on payment or otherwise, and

Nope. But I like the openness towards it in Australia if what you say is correct.

Unless of course it's conducted in a highly private dwelling, which is something I hadn't initially considered. But any type of public access one would be a non-runner. Have to admit it's not my thing though either.
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 20-03-12 at 23:06.