Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever want to be that person....

Reviews

Default i was that person

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I have to admit I've never felt suicidal, I've never wanted to put my hands up in the air and give up, although I have shed many a tear. I love my home, I love my family (and no they are by no means perfect) and I love my friends. I tend to go a little quiet, isolate myself for a day or two and then come back bouncing, with twice as much vigour and get through what ever the problem is.

I love travelling and I love seeing the world, but I will always want to come back home, what ever there is facing me.
    was in a lovless marriage,came home from the pub sunday evening,looked at her and said to myself,what are my doing here,,never forget the ngt,said im going for a pint,left,and never again saw her,was married seven years,,the best thing ive ever done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by muster View Post
    was in a lovless marriage,came home from the pub sunday evening,looked at her and said to myself,what are my doing here,,never forget the ngt,said im going for a pint,left,and never again saw her,was married seven years,,the best thing ive ever done
    I was in a crap marriage too, but my son was only 3 back then and I had to do what was best for him, so I grinned and beared it until I realised the marriage was unhealthy for him too. It back fired a little mind, as my ex was working away from home most of the time and after we officially split, he came back under the pretense of being clinically depressed, which he blamed me for entirely.

I did have to move location, but I did not move area, as it was important to keep a network of people that loved my son close to us and they were our support network. Thankfully my ex was not from my area and work took him else where again, so once he realised his plan to get me to change my mind was not working, off he went.

I actually was happier then than I had been in years, as I was at uni as a mature student, I was making friends and being allowed to keep them, with no dictator behind me and my son was adorable.

My son without knowing it has been my rock for the last 18 years. Any time I felt down, I would stand back up on my feet for him, because none of it was of his making or his fault and I was the only one who could make it right.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 19-03-12 at 01:17.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (19-03-12), Uisce Beatha (19-03-12)

Reviews

You can run but not hide
    Whatever your troubles are they will follow you.
    Yep .... the impulse would be there but you cant make your past disappear into oblivia.
    It's but a fantasy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (19-03-12)

Reviews

Love grin and bear it

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I was in a crap marriage too, but my son was only 3 back then and I had to do what was best for him, so I grinned and beared it until I realised the marriage was unhealthy for him too. It back fired a little mind, as my ex was working away from home most of the time and after we officially split, he came back under the pretense of being clinically depressed, which he blamed me for entirely.

I did have to move location, but I did not move area, as it was important to keep a network of people that loved my son close to us and they were our support network. Thankfully my ex was not from my area and work took him else where again, so once he realised his plan to get me to change my mind was not working, off he went.

I actually was happier then than I had been in years, as I was at uni as a mature student, I was making friends and being allowed to keep them, with no dictator behind me and my son was adorable.

My son without knowing it has been my rock for the last 18 years. Any time I felt down, I would stand back up on my feet for him, because none of it was of his making or his fault and I was the only one who could make it right.
    well i went from a sexless loveless marriage,in to the arms of a nympho,omg one extreme to the next,she was as mad as me,i was having laugh with her,sex drink ,and rock and roll,but i never loved her,and then a baby,gobsmacked.no love and having a baby,i stayed seven years,and now have two beautiful daughters,and on my own again lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muster For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (19-03-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by muster View Post
    well i went from a sexless loveless marriage,in to the arms of a nympho,omg one extreme to the next,she was as mad as me,i was having laugh with her,sex drink ,and rock and roll,but i never loved her,and then a baby,gobsmacked.no love and having a baby,i stayed seven years,and now have two beautiful daughters,and on my own again lol
    I'd have loved a daughter.

Well I'm off to foreign shores soon
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Could never do it, kids mean everything,

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    who goes to the store and never comes back?u hear these stories a about people who went out for milk and never came home Do u ever feel like stepping out of your life and responsibilities? Not because of unhappiness but just boredom sometimes I'd love to get it into my head and ride out of town and see where I end up
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (19-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Could never do it, kids mean everything,
    Yes but if you have no choice ? Take a lot of the girls who work here in ireland they've left kids and family behind to provide for them for that I salute them
    Last edited by Julius Caesar; 19-03-12 at 10:04.
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julius Caesar For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (19-03-12), User300415 (19-03-12)

just to add this thread I started has nothing to do with suicide!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletor For This Useful Post:

User300415 (19-03-12)

16. Default

Just watch this and go do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyBFeT-jGgo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast