Thread: Yeah...checking out some old stuff....

Reviews

Default Yeah...checking out some old stuff....

...has been quite interesting. There was a chap called Langer posting here about 4 years ago. I wish I'd been a member then coz this numb-skull coulda done with a bit of a slappin.

I've also revised my view of Quarterpoundher, I think that chap was a decent skin and if I ever said anything derisory about the chap then I retract it in full.

I didnt bother posting any links (why dredge up the specifics??) but yeah it seems there has always been a pretty critical view of forum moderation but I have to say you'd find the level of discourse tanking pretty badly if we didnt have that resource.
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

The graveyard of users stretches out forever. They say it has no end.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (15-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    The graveyard of users stretches out forever. They say it has no end.
    Yeah I hears ya.

Truth be told folks just get tired of wherever they've been posting and move on to something else eventually. Thats the real reason for the attrition rate (on any social network)
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    ...has been quite interesting. There was a chap called Langer posting here about 4 years ago. I wish I'd been a member then coz this numb-skull coulda done with a bit of a slappin.

I've also revised my view of Quarterpoundher, I think that chap was a decent skin and if I ever said anything derisory about the chap then I retract it in full.

I didnt bother posting any links (why dredge up the specifics??) but yeah it seems there has always been a pretty critical view of forum moderation but I have to say you'd find the level of discourse tanking pretty badly if we didnt have that resource.
    See... and you thought I was bad...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (15-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yeah I hears ya.

Truth be told folks just get tired of wherever they've been posting and move on to something else eventually. Thats the real reason for the attrition rate (on any social network)
    I dont agree with u at all people more likely just get sick of heavy handed moderation people just want to be spoken to like adults

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I dont agree with u at all people more likely just get sick of heavy handed moderation people just want to be spoken to like adults

As Tony Soprano said to Richie Aprile "Those who want respect must first give respect" (Season 2 fyi)
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    See... and you thought I was bad...

Arah James you are a DAYCENT langer.
    Bada Bing!!!