Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merseyside derby

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Won't be to Cork but good oul' Dublin where the waters of the Liffey run clear, the sun shine,s on all of our backs, where the friendly crack addicts bow their hats to you ahhh Dublin how I love thee.
    Ladooooooooooo,

Once again you cockblock me by baring your hairy white arse between me and one of the girtles. If you are going to keep doing this I will get annoyed.

Annoyingly,

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Ladooooooooooo,

Once again you cockblock me by baring your hairy white arse between me and one of the girtles. If you are going to keep doing this I will get annoyed.

Annoyingly,

Westside.
    Ahhhh tis for your own good I promise and I like my ass it's my best feature, you can bounce euro coins off it and dude, brah you would "tap this"
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 14-03-12 at 13:06.

Reviews

Ok just so I know what the hell is a cockblocker? :O Chungwans and their lingo I just don't know
    Ladooooooooooo,

Did they not keep you in touch with youth culture in the CSO? All them lists and things. Look it up under "C".

See?

Westside.

4. Default

Needed that win badly to get us back on track.

Suarez looks like his head is sorted now,he was playing out of his skin and none of the falling around crap after being tackled in the box.Was great watching him turn and run with the ball against players again and beating them.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ladooooooooooo,

Did they not keep you in touch with youth culture in the CSO? All them lists and things. Look it up under "C".

See?

Westside.
    I'll try to block your cock less in future, that didn't sound gay at all, not one bit nope.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh and while you're here fella, how the mighty have fallen weren't you an awesome super Mod and then even had the competitions job and everyhting? you poor, poor puddin. Do you still cry at night, take a bath and rock back n forth in tears? Poor guy.

Reviews

Oh and while you're here fella, how the mighty have fallen weren't you an awesome super Mod and then even had the competitions job and everyhting? you poor, poor puddin. Do you still cry at night, take a bath and rock back n forth in tears? Poor guy.
    Ladooooooooo,

I'm still awesome.

Awesomely,

Westside.

Ladooooooooo,

I'm still awesome.

Awesomely,

Westside.
    It should be TAFKAW: The Artist Formelly Known as Westside.

(Thank you).

Pedantically,

Sam

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Jezebel Cattori (14-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ladooooooooo,

I'm still awesome.

Awesomely,

Westside.
    Nah you're not as awesome as you could be, you had the potential to be great but now you just grasp at shadows of what could have been, you could have been the most electrifying man in all of E-I, a trail blazer for those that are now in those positions but sadly, oh so sadly you're just in the gutter but mousey, you might be in the gutter but you are still looking up to the stars, go, go reach them mousey, I believe in you!

Poetically yours,
    Ladoooooooo

Reviews

Nah you're not as awesome as you could be, you had the potential to be great but now you just grasp at shadows of what could have been, you could have been the most electrifying man in all of E-I, a trail blazer for those that are now in those positions but sadly, oh so sadly you're just in the gutter but mousey, you might be in the gutter but you are still looking up to the stars, go, go reach them mousey, I believe in you!
    Poetically yours,
    Ladoooooooo
    Ladooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

All the stars are underground these days. Ken's around here somewhere too. You remember Ken, right? I'm sure he remembers you.

Cannily/ Kennily,

Westside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast