Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many times in 30 mins?

1. Default How many times in 30 mins?

In the event of cumming very very quickly is it reasonable to expect a second chance during a 30 minute visit or not? Any experiences I have had to date of this have been positive but just wondering if that is always the case.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mattnavanman View Post
    In the event of cumming very very quickly is it reasonable to expect a second chance during a 30 minute visit or not? Any experiences I have had to date of this have been positive but just wondering if that is always the case.
    In my experience the ones that ask this question are often the ones that can't cum more than once. Far better to tell the lady that you may cum quickly and let her tell you how she would deal with it than ask this question, in my opinion.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Lilian (13-03-12), mattnavanman (13-03-12), pez (14-03-12), English Nina (13-03-12), Sexy Fernanda (13-03-12), very shy guy (13-03-12), wolfie (13-03-12)

The only time men can cum twice, is in their head, right before they've cum once
    I did have a gorgeous guy cum 4 times in a 30 min booking though! He just did not go soft!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

mattnavanman (13-03-12), wolfie (13-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    The only time men can cum twice, is in their head, right before they've cum once
    I did have a gorgeous guy cum 4 times in a 30 min booking though! He just did not go soft!!!
    Sounds like a keeper there, Heather!

my general rule in the 30min, is if u can manage it no problems, i wudnt turf someone out because the came in the first 5minutes
    or else id be earning easy bloody money and never get my hole,

i even have clients i eh encourage to cum quickly at the start, as round 2 will be better, less nerves etc and last longer

but u must remember that 30min too us a quicky, if have a booking for 3pm and showered and u dnt cum until 3.20 and dnt get it up till 3.27 then no i dnt think it will be a runner, as we schedule, i leave 30min min between bookings (*cough*)
    but its very unfair to expect that when u book 30min u shud recieve 45min in any other industry is not expected,

for those who like to cum twice i will always recommeded 45min bookings, so we can schedule it and not end rushing you
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

mattnavanman (13-03-12), pablo_23 (13-03-12), Sexy Fernanda (13-03-12), very shy guy (13-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Sounds like a keeper there, Heather!
    Sam, he was beautiful and a sex machine! It is good for the soul of a forty something lol I have never had bad sex with men from Belgium! I wonder if that's coincidence or significant.

Sam, he was beautiful and a sex machine! It is good for the soul of a forty something lol I have never had bad sex with men from Belgium! I wonder if that's coincidence or significant.
    What the F**K are you doing in Blighty then?! Book it, pack it, f**k off, lass!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    What the F**K are you doing in Blighty then?! Book it, pack it, f**k off, lass!
    I wonder if they eat... Garlic??? and Bread???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

samlad (13-03-12)

i did, he put whipped cream all over me, u know the can stuff

except it was lidl cream, the smell of it the taste of it i actual wanted to vomit!

he also managed to spray so up there that led to some pain on that front.

other than that not a bad old lick out, he used to pull my hair as he was convience i had a wig (my hair was too my arse then and thick) but he liked to lick stuff off u including beer

and once buckfast sticky i was never allowed drink it tho
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Please ask him how he did it I want to know his secret I usually come once during whole thing, but last time i met one girl and somthing went wrong coz was really horny and came quickly and the she tells me I cant come again thats finished despite the fact 30 minutes didnt pass yet, so Id say is better to ask girl straight away if she allows u come more than once or not (btw should be some option in favourites about it)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast