Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: a note to paul connelly

1. Default

I think the poor Lady that was videoed and had her apartment , floor , building , etc etc shown and also the detail of her profile was very unfortunate and in my opinion was extremely frightened when she got suspicious. And he had the balls too say that he felt worried about his safety. In her mind he could have had anything in that bag and if she did knock on the wall as he said she did it out of fear. To do this too someone irrespective of what you think you are doing is totally irresponsible and today that Lady I am sure if she knows that this happened too her is very afraid of the situation now and if there will be any repercussions with neighbours he may have been watching. And didn't he actually pay her for seeing her and this is on camera ??? I think out of everything last night this was the most disturbing where there was no consideration for someone's future wellbeing and putting this Lady through the fear she was obviously in. Shamefull Stuff on his part.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to beniktt For This Useful Post:

BACMAN36 (13-03-12), harry10 (13-03-12), Lucy Chambers (13-03-12), max california (13-03-12), Melindablondey (13-03-12), Patricia (13-03-12), saoirsemac (13-03-12), Stephanie (13-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Ah, Sao ! This is wonderfully written, eloquent, well thought out, to the point, well done ! xxx

When there is something worth saying, and worth looking at from all angles, compressing it would be a sin.

Well done Sao xx
    Gosh, you are strange. My comment was to Carlos dear Stephanie, and refers to a private joke between us. Prolly why it was on another thread, in a different section of the forum. Do try and find something concrete to use for your snipes, theres a good egg.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

saoirsemac (13-03-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beniktt View Post
    And he had the balls too say that he felt worried about his safety.
    Here, here!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (13-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Ah, Sao ! This is wonderfully written, eloquent, well thought out, to the point, well done ! xxx

When there is something worth saying, and worth looking at from all angles, compressing it would be a sin.

Well done Sao xx
    Hey Stephanie. Good to see you back posting. Hope you enjoyed your holiday
    Last edited by Apr; 13-03-12 at 20:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apr For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (13-03-12)

of course he had to say ..he was worried for his satety and had to get out of there .. as he had nothing else to say worth while .. the cheek of himx melinda

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

max california (13-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Apr View Post
    Hey Stephanie. Good to see you back posting. Hope you enjoyed your holiday
    Thank you Sweetie xx

Still on Hols, it is just that this subject riled me up, and I felt the NEED to post lol

For now sunning my bottom xx

(ps: thank you for the numerous mentions during my absence ))
    Last edited by Stephanie; 13-03-12 at 21:19.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Apr (13-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    while i think most of what was in the tv3 show was bullshit the part about TOBL was interesting.
    TOBL is run by the same people that run e designers.
    this is something that ruins the credability of TOBL.
    i'm surprised it took the media this long to link them both together after all e-i were warned about this months ago i cant remember who posted about it but i do remember it being posted.
    its a shame because something along the lines of TOBL could maybe have done some good if it were done independently but not when its linked to this site because this site will always be linked to that guy who at one time was a director of e designers.
    The link was also highlighted in the Primetime Investigates program and in print media coverage that I saw going back to last year. This is not something new that TV3 just dug up recently........it's been common knowledge for quite some time now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (13-03-12)

I hope Paul Whoever, turned from TV3 last night, after watching himself classify apples, scorpions and Kate Winslet into the same Phylum; to watch "Lilja 4-ever" on Sky Indie.
    The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

i wish they would leave us ladies alone but i cant see that happening and i am sure i am not the one saying this and to you paul get a life melinda

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

saoirsemac (13-03-12)

18. Default

At least Primetime confronted the guy organizing those girls around the country and made him aware. Last night this guy could only but fear and worry into that lady and then try to make out that he was in fear I know I am repeating myself but obviously he thinks he is a Big Man that has the right to do this to someone. Somebody smaller than him and a lot less stronger than him in my opinion I think he knew and realized the mistake he had made and that he was creating the situation of fear in her and then he tries to cover it up by being in fear for himself ??? I am sure there are a lot of Ladies here tonight thankful it wasn't them. I hope she is ok and can get over it and move on.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beniktt For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (13-03-12), saoirsemac (13-03-12)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast