Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Quickie my arse.......................................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Quickie my arse.......................................

    Right, some escorts have this thing called a quickie.Basically your talking 100 per 15 mins as opposed to 150 per 30 mins.Now maths has never being my strong point but do your math.

    2 quickies = 200 per 30 mins

    regular = 150 per 30 mins.

    Which would you pick.How come you never see quickie 50 per 15 mins????

    Get my point?

    I had a shitty week,how was yours??
    Westside

  2. #2

    Default I see your point Westy but:::::

    based on your figures thats a possible four dicks an hour. Now call me old fashioned but I'm thinking if you had four dicks up you for an hour for a few hours running.... you'd wear out fairly fast.... so I reckon the extra money is for the wear and tear..... I mean its not as if she can pull into Dessies Tyres for a new fanny

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well im short three dicks because i have one langer chasing me here

    Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    based on your figures thats a possible four dicks an hour. Now call me old fashioned but I'm thinking if you had four dicks up you for an hour for a few hours running.... you'd wear out fairly fast.... so I reckon the extra money is for the wear and tear..... I mean its not as if she can pull into Dessies Tyres for a new fanny
    to answer your q, it would take more than four dicks in an hour to wear a woman out, espeicially in light of the fact that most guys 99.9% wouldnt last long anyway.the girls use or can use a lube or gel to ease any irritation they might get.


    Dessies do BJs?? Must try em out, blow me up Dessie, ahhahaha
    Westside.

    PS he can check my pressure.

  4. #4

    Default I dont mean to be awkward....But

    again based on your calculations..if 99.9% of guys wont last the 15 minutes...surely that can only suggest that the ladies are SAVING them money by only taking a 100 euro for the 15 minutes instead of 150 euro for the 30 minutes. If your calculations are correct then they have been fucking robbing us for years and this offer is in our favour. One last question....... was this 99.9% thing a personal survey you done? Cos I thought no one knew about my little problem

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well its what i have being told by a lot of girls............

    Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    again based on your calculations..if 99.9% of guys wont last the 15 minutes...surely that can only suggest that the ladies are SAVING them money by only taking a 100 euro for the 15 minutes instead of 150 euro for the 30 minutes. If your calculations are correct then they have been fucking robbing us for years and this offer is in our favour. One last question....... was this 99.9% thing a personal survey you done? Cos I thought no one knew about my little problem
    Yes it was my own unique personal survey.I checked the guys going into the establishments and when they came back out ,usually not long after,i grab them and shoved a thermometre up their arses.All tested positive.

    Can langer pass the test??
    Westside.

    PS i borrowed the pressure gauge from Dessies.

  6. Default Quickie

    While the math may be correct: 4 quickies @ 15 min = 1 hour, the reality is different.

    Whatever the length of time you are making a donation for, the donation has to cover for the total time involved in the arrangement. For the men, the total time is as arranged, but for the women they have to account for cleaning up (selves, space) and getting ready for the next appointment.

    If you are seeking a situation of maximum efficiency, you'd want to seek out something like a gloryhole.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default /you going under the assumption of an hour as in 1.00-2.00pm

    Quote Originally Posted by jraf View Post
    While the math may be correct: 4 quickies @ 15 min = 1 hour, the reality is different.

    Whatever the length of time you are making a donation for, the donation has to cover for the total time involved in the arrangement. For the men, the total time is as arranged, but for the women they have to account for cleaning up (selves, space) and getting ready for the next appointment.

    If you are seeking a situation of maximum efficiency, you'd want to seek out something like a gloryhole.
    im speaking in terms of an hour as in any type.

    You seem knowledgeable with regards to gloryholes,
    Westside.

  8. Default Huh????

    How many types of "hours" are there?

    As for gloryholes, I know they exist. Just suggesting that if you are seeking a bottom line rate for a quickie, that might be a good option for you...course, I guess, you can never be certain about what is on the other side of the wall.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well...............

    Quote Originally Posted by jraf View Post
    How many types of "hours" are there?

    As for gloryholes, I know they exist. Just suggesting that if you are seeking a bottom line rate for a quickie, that might be a good option for you...course, I guess, you can never be certain about what is on the other side of the wall.
    I dont know about you but i have 24 different types of hours in a day.Damn man im blessed.A real lucky bastard.The lord was so good to me.

    The other side??hahaha hey ,like that old show.What was the name of it again,the majic door remember??

    Knock ,knock open wide ,
    see whats on the other side,
    Knock ,knock forever more,
    Cum on me thro' the majic door.

    My letterbox is a gloryhole,
    Westside.

  10. Default Apparently...

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    My letterbox is a gloryhole,
    Westside.
    ...this is true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •