What amazes me the most is the fact that a new girl arrives in town (out of nowhere) and she charges the same money as one who has been here long time earning her reputation by working hard. I would say that most of us punters don't make 250 euros a day, and those of us who make more than 250 euros a day may be 25% of the total of us punters. There is more competition now than before, and on top of that this faking reviewing scandal is putting us punters off from trying the new arrivals. It's not about faking reviews in order to compete with well deserved earned reputable girls, it's about putting yourselves where you belong and earning your place as everyone else does, I guess it's like in every other job. If I just graduated as an accountant, can I expect to get a top job for 200,000 eu per year?? I guess I have to start from the bottom, work my ass and get experience, and my time will come, I think so. So my curiosity has no limits, is there anyone out there forcing you girls to charge a minimum of 250 euros per hour?? Because if this is what's happening, now you know it's now working well for you as the only option left for you seems to fake reviews in order to gain business, and this is having the opposite effect I am afraid. With all this faking pics, profiles, and reviews scandal I doubt any of us punters are still willing to risk meeting a new arrival, and most of us will stick to the safe ones, as it's not everyday that one makes 250 euros. I believe there is a market out there for all the girls, but not for all of them being top at a cost of 250 euros p/h.