Thread: 1/3 of British women would trade IQ for Larger Breasts

Default 1/3 of British women would trade IQ for Larger Breasts

It appears 2/3 of American women have already made this trade...

Full piece at- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/women-iq-breasts_n_1316313.html

<Before the knights & usual malcontents draw out their daggers, take a look at full article- this "survey comes during National Eating Disorder Week, designed to help promote awareness of and resources for "the millions of families whose loved ones are battling eating disorders.">
    Last edited by Franken996; 05-03-12 at 19:42.

Reviews

Brother Franken, I must say that that Miss Teen South Carolina looks absolutely gorgeous.........but she may need some assistance in finding the location of her vajayjay, even if she could read a map.

Why don't you be a good neighbour, and lend her a hand.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (05-03-12), Morpheus (06-03-12)

Reviews

Careful Franken bud!!!

There are plenty of women with brains and big boobies!!!

It's uncanny how a lot of the dually talented ladies congregate on the pages of E-I!!!

Besides breast are womens' secret weapon to subjugate all mankind!! Hypnotic devices, so they are!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Careful Franken bud!!!

There are plenty of women with brains and big boobies!!!

It's uncanny how a lot of the dually talented ladies congregate on the pages of E-I!!!

Besides breast are womens' secret weapon to subjugate all mankind!! Hypnotic devices, so they are!!
    It's finally happened.... Morph has betrayed the sacred clan of the ass lovers!! Solid evidence right here folks!!!!!

Anyways call me old fashioned but I prefer brains to bust.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye