Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AVB sacked

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    essien i dont know about he would be in my team every time when fit... id leave cole on the bench if im honest...he once was a very good over hyped left back...now he is a fairly good over hyped whinging left back.
    yeah would agree with that
    but its a no brainer when your choice is between bosingwa and cole,and then to pick merilles and malouda over lampard and essien
    think things will def change for chelsea now in a good way

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

benin (04-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

lampard is gone mate.. he only shows up when he feels like it now. chelsea need to look to the future.... as do united to be fair.. we played scholes again today..the difference is scholes is a better player than lampard and can use his brain now the legs are gone.
    United just didn't get a central midfielder think they had their hearts set on yer man from Milan (Name escapes me).

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    United just didn't get a central midfielder think they had their hearts set on yer man from Milan (Name escapes me).
    wesley sneijder ...yeah i agree.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

wesley sneijder ...yeah i agree.
    No doubt they'll get someone in the summer but who :O or! or they could hold off another year if Scholes is up to it, he might not have the pace or the agility but by golly he has an amazing way of seeing the game how he picks out passes instinctively and great postions and can still, still take those great pot shots and score.

Off now to have frosties and watch Match of the Day 2 to see what they say about AVB damn! that rhymed so good

Reviews

I am quite surprized at the timing but when you have players who don't like you at chelsea ala scholari your time will always be limited.I know mourinho is the favourite but really would he go back there with an interfering owner in his ear.TBH why would any manager go for the job bar mourhino it has ruined more careers than made them.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (05-03-12)

Reviews

Chelsea bascially need a manager who will massage their egos and will do what they tell them,sure why just they don't give terry and lampard the job,they probably think they could do it anyways.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (05-03-12)

Reviews

Chelsea have now gone through seven managers since Abramovich took over the club which is absolutely crazy,and unless Di Matteo can get the top players to start performing I reckon they will be lucky to qualify for Europe next season in any competition.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

I saw read today that he also fell out with Torres days before his sacking. Eddie Newton has now joined the coaching staff. I also saw a report that Di Matteo is even more unpopular with the players then AVB. It's not so bad for AVB. He could get as much as 27 million in compensation. Not bad for a few months work. Didn't he sign a 5 year contract? For a wealthy man Abromovitch makes some very costly decisions. Bound to have an affect on the fair play rules with all these compensations. Then again with the coaching staff they have now it's doubtful they will qualify for europe. Unless the players pick themselves up like they did under Avram Grant.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I saw read today that he also fell out with Torres days before his sacking. Eddie Newton has now joined the coaching staff. I also saw a report that Di Matteo is even more unpopular with the players then AVB. It's not so bad for AVB. He could get as much as 27 million in compensation. Not bad for a few months work. Didn't he sign a 5 year contract? For a wealthy man Abromovitch makes some very costly decisions. Bound to have an affect on the fair play rules with all these compensations. Then again with the coaching staff they have now it's doubtful they will qualify for europe. Unless the players pick themselves up like they did under Avram Grant.
    I think no matter who the Chelsea manager is he has to be given a chance by Abramovich.Fergie was at Old Trafford for 4 years before Man U lifted a trophy and look at what he has done since.The problem is that Abramovich wants instant success and he takes too much notice of the players rather than the manager.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234