Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lube

Blog Entries

Default Lube

I just read a thread where Morpheus mentions the importance of a bottle of lube and wet wipes. Now, granted I do have the wet wipes and baby sacks to put all sexy smelling waste in, as I find it keeps the room smelling fresh and means I don't have to run to the bathroom when we're finished and I can grab some cuddle time but, lube...

I can't remember the last time I needed to use it. I think if I remember rightly I have used it twice for penetration over the course of 2 years and the last occasion was due to the condom being very dry. I don't use that brand any more.

My question is, do you prefer to use lube, does it enhance the experience or is it usually a necessity?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 24-02-12 at 07:57.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

harry10 (24-02-12), max california (24-02-12), Morpheus (24-02-12), Stephanie (24-02-12), WatWatWat (24-02-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I always keep a can of WD 40 handy kate, for squeaky things. No lube.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (24-02-12), Jackdaniel (24-02-12), Stephanie (24-02-12)

Blog Entries

lol, funnily enough I had some of that at my apartment, for squeaky doors and beds.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I just read a thread where Morpheus mentions the importance of a bottle of lube and wet wipes. Now, granted I do have the wet wipes and baby sacks to put all sexy smelling waste in, as I find it keeps the room smelling fresh and means I don't have to run to the bathroom when we're finished and I can grab some cuddle time but, lube...

I can't remember the last time I needed to use it. I think if I remember rightly I have used it twice for penetration over the course of 2 years and the last occasion was due to the condom being very dry. I don't use that brand any more.

My question is, do you prefer to use lube, does it enhance the experience or is it usually a necessity?
    Not a necessity for me to enjoy myself but if it makes things more comfortable fot the other party that's fine
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

7. The Following User Says Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (24-02-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    Not a necessity for me to enjoy myself but if it makes things more comfortable fot the other party that's fine
    I think I have been very lucky. I seem to get guys that are willing to get the natural lubrication flowing before we get to that stage, but then a good kiss can be enough lol.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

max california (24-02-12), Stephanie (24-02-12), very shy guy (24-02-12)

Reviews

I think I have been very lucky. I seem to get guys that are willing to get the natural lubrication flowing before we get to that stage, but then a good kiss can be enough lol.
    I find with longer appointments, it's less likely to be needed, there's a bit more connection.
    But I'm not saying it's always been used in shorter appointments.
    Last edited by max california; 24-02-12 at 09:04. Reason: Forgot something.
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (24-02-12), Stephanie (24-02-12)

Good thread, Kate

Lube : I ordered in from UK, Astroglide.. best there is.

It's still sitting in the drawer.. Don't need it
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (24-02-12), harry10 (24-02-12), max california (24-02-12), very shy guy (24-02-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Good thread, Kate

Lube : I ordered in from UK, Astroglide.. best there is.

It's still sitting in the drawer.. Don't need it
    Oh that sounds good, is it water soluble? Very occasionally I will be asked to finish someone off by hand and then I tend to use baby oil as it glides over better, but of course, we all know you can't use baby oil with condoms, so it is limiting.

Oh that sounds good, is it water soluble? Very occasionally I will be asked to finish someone off by hand and then I tend to use baby oil as it glides over better, but of course, we all know you can't use baby oil with condoms, so it is limiting.
    Yes, waterbased..

I know it from back home, and as you know, we have the bestest of everything lol (JOKE from a yank)

It is dreamy smooth, doesn't dry out too quick, no taste, no smell, no stain.

Found it in UK, when I ordered my assortment of large size condoms, ordered some of that as well.

Nice for when you are playing by yourself too
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (24-02-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Yes, waterbased..

I know it from back home, and as you know, we have the bestest of everything lol (JOKE from a yank)

It is dreamy smooth, doesn't dry out too quick, no taste, no smell, no stain.

Found it in UK, when I ordered my assortment of large size condoms, ordered some of that as well.

Nice for when you are playing by yourself too
    Yes that is when I need it most, when I'm playing solo and I hate the feel of durex lube, it's so sticky and horrible. I may invest in some of that when I next put an order in. I have found the lubes designed for anal play to be the best in the past, but I've only ever had them in little individual squeeze containers, so not something to have around, plus it's messy with no lid.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Bagelbhoy (14-03-12), Stephanie (24-02-12)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast