Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't make my mind up

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Can't make my mind up

I am due an up grade on my phone I have an iPhone 4 at the moment do I go for the new I phone our Samsung HELP can't
    make my mind up .
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

I have a Samsung and it's shit. I want to try the iPhone.

Reviews

That's easy, battery life on both is crap so both need to be charged daily, the iPhone 4s may even need a top up during the day depending on how much you use it. The Samsung is better for transferring media to and from it but the iPhone has better apps IMO. The iPhone is better than the android which I find very cumbersome and picture and video quality on the iPhone is better. The iPhone also has better compatibility with the like of exchange for email, syncing with outlook and calendars.

My only gripe with the iPhone is the battery and believ me, if you are an iPhone guy you won't be happy with android.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I am due an up grade on my phone I have an iPhone 4 at the moment do I go for the new I phone our Samsung HELP can't
    make my mind up .
    Really depends what ya want or use it for.
    I bought the Samsung Galaxy S2 and so far well impressed. Good battery (iPhone i hear not so), apps all available (mostly) on Android market, you can open/edit/work on Microsoft Excel/Word etc (something the iPhone can't).
    I was going to get iPhone coz i wanted to be able to sync all my music (even itunes purchased stuff) to a phone - Low & behold you can do this on the Samsung Galaxy S2
    (though synced itunes-purchased music you will not be able to edit on phone but not a biggie).
    Samsung Galaxy S2 screen is slighty bigger so better picture/sound card but bigger means bulkier in pocket etc

Again, as Apple advertise and its bloody so annoyingly true "If it isn't an iPhone, it isn't an iPhone"
    Glad i got the Galaxy S2 (bit secretly sometimes wish i just went with the iphone experience)
    Choices choices
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    That's easy, battery life on both is crap so both need to be charged daily, the iPhone 4s may even need a top up during the day depending on how much you use it. The Samsung is better for transferring media to and from it but the iPhone has better apps IMO. The iPhone is better than the android which I find very cumbersome and picture and video quality on the iPhone is better. The iPhone also has better compatibility with the like of exchange for email, syncing with outlook and calendars.

My only gripe with the iPhone is the battery and believ me, if you are an iPhone guy you won't be happy with android.
    Cheers mate I do like my iPhone I think I have made my mind up hummmmm what colour black our white Lol .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Always go for one with the best reviews. Or splash out on a duo.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Calidude (21-02-12), very shy guy (21-02-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BJ99 View Post
    Really depends what ya want or use it for.
    I bought the Samsung Galaxy S2 and so far well impressed. Good battery (iPhone i hear not so), apps all available (mostly) on Android market, you can open/edit/work on Microsoft Excel/Word etc (something the iPhone can't).
    I was going to get iPhone coz i wanted to be able to sync all my music (even itunes purchased stuff) to a phone - Low & behold you can do this on the Samsung Galaxy S2
    (though synced itunes-purchased music you will not be able to edit on phone but not a biggie).
    Samsung Galaxy S2 screen is slighty bigger so better picture/sound card but bigger means bulkier in pocket etc

Again, as Apple advertise and its bloody so annoyingly true "If it isn't an iPhone, it isn't an iPhone"
    Glad i got the Galaxy S2 (bit secretly sometimes wish i just went with the iphone experience)
    Choices choices
    Life is never easy decisions decisions ah well

Reviews

Have the Galaxy S2. Very happy with it. Does everything I need it do. Access the site exclusively via it with no problems. Plenty of apps available via market. Battery life a bit short but that would be my only grumble.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Is the I phone 5 due out this year if so I might be better of waiting.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Have the Galaxy S2. Very happy with it. Does everything I need it do. Access the site exclusively via it with no problems. Plenty of apps available via market. Battery life a bit short but that would be my only grumble.
    Again with battery life on smart phones in general - when i first got mine (Galaxy S2) - battery life was shite (and i mean shite)
    ......Samsung (like Apple) preprogram everything so it all runs at same time giving a brilliant worldwide web/connected experience albeit downside is obviously the battery drains faster than me drinking a pint with a serious thirst.

What you need to do is go into all your settings (and there's fecking a lot on these things) + apps and manually manage or deactivate programs/internet connectivity etc.
    Battery life gets a serious boost (and whenever ya want to use full app access etc then just update settings)

Each to their own but if ya only use certain apps once in a blue moon then i'd limit/deactivate certain settings and see how your average smart phone battery life gets on. Same goes to iphones also btw
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BJ99 For This Useful Post:

harry10 (21-02-12)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast