Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gaa heads..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAoife View Post
    A Mr Lar Corbett has retired.. I believe it's to do with backroom staff. Massive blow.
    No Aoife ,he just realised that if he was man marked like he should have been all along instead of getting the freedom of Croke park, he was fecked,MEEEOOOOWW,up the cats.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I dont think Mullane would be a great role model as captain, then again if the role was promised to him ?????????????????????
    Agreed,he is a great hurler but has done things on the pitch that should have seen him banned for life,Tony Browne is a legend,nuff said.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peepintom View Post
    small rumour going around that his wife knows the backroom stall a little to well
    Nasty one Tom,if true you can see why he pulled the plug,hmm,should stick it somewhere else.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Nasty one Tom,if true you can see why he pulled the plug,hmm,should stick it somewhere else.
    I heard from a very unreliable source that she is the reason Tipp won the All Ireland 2010. She had them as fit as fiddles.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (21-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    I heard from a very unreliable source that she is the reason Tipp won the All Ireland 2010. She had them as fit as fiddles.
    You sure it was not the cats she was playing with?,no wonder they were wrecked and fecked WWW,lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12