Thread: Fortune Tellers

Default Fortune Tellers

Bejaysus found this new site called Fortune Tellers Ireland full of young ones with feck all clothes on and strange sounding east european names who said they could make my dreams come true.Their was a touring one in me local town with rates of €100 for half hour consultation and €50 for a cum early special sure they cant spell the poor devils.I gave her a ring,hello says I can you look into your crystal balls for me,Im not that kind of fortune teller says she but I can look at yours darling if you want says she,I agreed but thought it a bit strange I had to bring me own crystal balls to a fortune teller,this recession is worse than I thought.
    Arrived at her flat she was like no fortune teller I had seen before for a start she wore her headscarf tied around her hips instead of bandana style but thats modern young ones for you.I couldnt get them balls for you says I so I got these two snowmen in a bubble from the pound shop,she gave me a strange look.Take your clothes off darling she says,begod this fortune telling lark has changed since I last had it done at the Ballinasloe horse fair.I obliged and stood before her,you have a ball fetish she says let me have a closer look at yours darling and see what is comming your way.There was commotion outsde and the bedroom room door came crashing in followed by three Gardai,whats going on said they,isnt obvious says I im having me fortune told shes looking into my balls she says im comming into something soon.Sorry said they we thought it was something entirely different,some one will come around to fix the door.
    After that the humour went right off me,wont you stay darling says she,no says I,Im off to see another fortune teller in Athlone and I know for a fact she has her own balls,Jimmy down the mart told me.
    And that folks is how to get around the upcoming laws,touring fortune tellers.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westie For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (11-02-12), EnglishAlex (11-02-12), very shy guy (11-02-12)

Reviews

How dare you impersonate a legend of these boards!

Clairvoyantly,

Westside.

[QUOTE=Mousey;702495]How dare you impersonate a legend of these boards

QUOTE]

Opps I will have to go into hiding now.