Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somewhat uncomforable...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    I ain't bad for giving a contrary view meself on many topics but I just felt it woulda been like having a large neon sign over me head blaring "!!!THE REASON I AM SPEAKING COHERENTLY ON THIS SUBJECT IS BE CAUSE I HAVE DIPPED MY WINKIE IN JUST SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!"

(woulda been a pretty awesome neon sign.....)
    Ha ha.... youre a mad mother Linc...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (11-02-12)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elinabebe For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (11-02-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I ain't bad for giving a contrary view meself on many topics but I just felt it woulda been like having a large neon sign over me head blaring "!!!THE REASON I AM SPEAKING COHERENTLY ON THIS SUBJECT IS BE CAUSE I HAVE DIPPED MY WINKIE IN JUST SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!"

(woulda been a pretty awesome neon sign.....)
    I don't see any problem with speaking coherently on the subject, as we are all entitled to have an opinion,
    without having first hand knowledge of the subject. There have been plenty of books, newspaper articles,
    and documentaries over the last 10 years at least.

I'm self-employed, so my conversations at work usually involve arguing with myself, which I'm very good at.

I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

mature abby (11-02-12), Stephanie (11-02-12)

Reviews

I'm surprised it hadnt happened yesterday or the day before but there was a very animated discussion at work today about the Prime Time episode. It was a bit weird having to keep a non-commital expression on my face for the duration (needless to remark I had "missed" the episode).

There wasnt too much comment about the traffiking aspect but lots about those weird sounding "creeps" ringing up (I really wanted to point out that a harmonizing effect had obviously been deployed to disguise accents but I guess I woulda hung meself doing that).

Bloody hell I really fancied just honestly commenting on the whole thing. Who the heck would be prepared for the life altering consequences of that though??

So yeah all the refernces to those creeps. I felt mildly depressed afterwards....
    Yeah, am pretty depressed myself. Watched the Seanad discussion where this was brought up after the Primegate episode. We are all creeps and worse apparently!

I've always kept this my dirty little secret knowing that my friends and work colleagues would never understand. But to be actually reminded of how the outside world sees us punters, is depressing to say the least.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I don't see any problem with speaking coherently on the subject, as we are all entitled to have an opinion,
    without having first hand knowledge of the subject. There have been plenty of books, newspaper articles,
    and documentaries over the last 10 years at least.

I'm self-employed, so my conversations at work usually involve arguing with myself, which I'm very good at.

I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
    Yeah I talk to myself a lot (and I do mean right out loud) in the car. I find its a lot easier to think more clearly if i do it that way

(so...ah...hahahaha I presume everyone does this right?? Right???)

Thank you Elenia for the chuckle

@James well ya gotta laugh, innit!?!?!?

@Frank On the contrary I think a track suit and hoodie is grand punting gear. Ya might look llke a drug dealer though unfortunately.....
    Bada Bing!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Yeah, am pretty depressed myself. Watched the Seanad discussion where this was brought up after the Primegate episode. We are all creeps and worse apparently!

I've always kept this my dirty little secret knowing that my friends and work colleagues would never understand. But to be actually reminded of how the outside world sees us punters, is depressing to say the least.
    Then they will see "Pretty Woman" on the tele, and no one will call Richard Gere a creep! People discriminate against those that they do not understand and do not have a real face.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trugent For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (11-02-12), Stephanie (11-02-12)

Well I've been branded as one of those creeps but fuck them I'm happy and there hyprocrates and I get your point more than you know...... It's a form of racism really cos life's about choice
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Quote Originally Posted by trugent View Post
    Then they will see "Pretty Woman" on the tele, and no one will call Richard Gere a creep! People discriminate against those that they do not understand and do not have a real face.
    There's an idea : PrimeTime special should've been followed by Pretty Woman..

You know, just so there would be a well balanced representation of the profession in the public's eye.

Because both of those are really REALLY, wholly, completely true and cover all realities, right ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (11-02-12), the traveller (11-02-12)

Reviews

So yeah all the refernces to those creeps. I felt mildly depressed afterwards....
    Caring what other people think was mistake one. If you enjoy what you doing, who cares?

Stick to indie's and enjoy the bejesus outta them, lad.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (11-02-12)

Most people know I'm going straight to hell so I don't give a flying fuck really!!
    Last edited by Jackdaniel; 11-02-12 at 10:01.
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackdaniel For This Useful Post:

the traveller (11-02-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast