Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ok, try again, four ladies who you would go on the beer with?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I have to admit that I depend on the old relentless (sugar free version) but failing that, yes, but then I can't sleep, so what is a girl to do?
    Ah I'm sure you'd think of something

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I would say it would depend what type of a night you were looking for. If one wanted a raucous unadulterated piss up, I know it has to be Lucy, Ciara, Amber and something tells me Orla Worla. But I f I wanted a more gentle, soft and sweet night I would pick Heather, Shirley, English Alex and Kate……….FFS who am I kidding… PMSL

Imagine having all eight in the same bar, and just little me… Yikes!!!
    I've only met three of those ladies, u say all of them in da same bar as yourself....you'd be f**ked lad lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stickytoffee10 View Post
    Ah I'm sure you'd think of something
    I've banned myself from socials. I've been to two with a different forum and on both occasions I've been booked straight after, which seemed like a good idea at the time, but in retrospect it would have been better to wait for another time. Drink and work don't really mix. For one, I can't remember if I was any good!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have to admit that I depend on the old relentless (sugar free version) but failing that, yes, but then I can't sleep, so what is a girl to do?
    You would dance the nite away, or do something to ware yourself out. then you would sleep. lol Nicer pic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    You would dance the nite away, or do something to ware yourself out. then you would sleep. lol Nicer pic.
    Nah I'm a funny old bird. Give me good conversation and banter any day above dancing. I'd rather have the volume down. Now I sound really old don't I?

Reviews

I've banned myself from socials. I've been to two with a different forum and on both occasions I've been booked straight after, which seemed like a good idea at the time, but in retrospect it would have been better to wait for another time. Drink and work don't really mix. For one, I can't remember if I was any good!
    I'm the same. Drink and work is a big no, difference is i'm 100% certain that I'd be no good lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stickytoffee10 View Post
    I'm the same. Drink and work is a big no, difference is i'm 100% certain that I'd be no good lol
    With 33 reviews behind you? I doubt that very much! lol

Reviews

With 33 reviews behind you? I doubt that very much! lol
    That's me hobby Kate, my job...I'm a driving instructor lol na I'm just joking

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345