Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Capello resigns

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Sven and Fabio were non British so it doesn't really matter where he's from. O'Neill would be a good choice. I doubt if he's going to leave so soon after joining Sunderland. Unless Middlesbrough win tonight. Middlesbrough have scored.
    Losing an FA Cup tie wont matter if Sunderland have qualified for the Europa League by the end of the season.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (09-02-12)

Well blow me down! Didn't see this one coming, what a spanner putting his job on the line for that tosser Terry; far more principals than the spanner he's defending who should never have been handed the armband back in the 1st place.
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

Reviews

There had been rumours over the last cpl of days but i didn't think he would stand down...tbh i think he has been looking for an excuse to get out of the job so he can fuck off to abu dhabi to take up a position up there.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

pez (08-02-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Seems an odd decision, cant see it all being about Terry, think the previous poster was right, he got them there but doesnt want all the media shite that starts 'we won in 1966..you know' and England under performing yet again.
    Wont be any good for Harry, no bonuses from transfer fees at international level to put in his offshore account
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (10-02-12), the traveller (08-02-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

JAMESCORK will get it. Dats why he's been so quiet the last 24hrs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (08-02-12)

Reviews

Too right we'd never hear the end of it Morpheus. And Highwayman I have to disagree - it does matter about being british because of Sven and Capello. The concensus in England is that its time for a homeboy. I gaurantee the next manager will be British if not English.
    Last edited by pez; 08-02-12 at 21:29. Reason: spelling correction

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pez For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (10-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    Fabio must be mad putting his job on the line for that toe-rag Terry. Or maybe it suited him to get away from the inevitable crash of the England team in the Eoropean cup. Morals or cop-out?
    Well he is certainly misguided,Terry has proven in the past that he has no loyality,mind you his wife was a pratt for taking him back,and for marring him in the first place.

Reviews

I think he's better leaving now. The last tournament he was in with England they got thumped by Germany. With the Terry thing hanging over the team I can't see them going far. Also Rooney suspended is a big loss for the group stage.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Jackdaniel (08-02-12), very shy guy (09-02-12)

Actually this is bad news because if tricky Harry gets the job he might actually win the feckin euros. Im putting 20 on them tomorrow to win it(ill feel sick about it but hey I need the money to see some sexy ladies on here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CB27 For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (09-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    There had been rumours over the last cpl of days but i didn't think he would stand down...tbh i think he has been looking for an excuse to get out of the job so he can fuck off to abu dhabi to take up a position up there.
    Wouldnt be the first time an England manager has quit to take up a job in the Middle East.I remember Don Revie did that back in the 70s.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast