Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Is this expensive?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I had her album and Blondie and Madonna. I hate to say this for Belinda Carlisle lovers though, apart from the one song everyone knows I'm afraid I did not rate her music, but she did look lovely. No sorry I don't remember Pat Benitar.
    Look up love is a battle field by her,early 80's,great voice.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Kate Bush does it for me. Wuthering heights. And i love stevie nicks that woman knew how to party. Lol
    Carol Decker from T'Pau was also up on my wall.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (06-02-12), WatWatWat (06-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Kate Bush does it for me. Wuthering heights. And i love stevie nicks that woman knew how to party. Lol
    Well WWW,quite apart from them both being beautiful women they have wonderful voices,Ms Nicks has a voice that could turn on a corpse and kate had a haunting voice,anyone know the young woman that is now singing like her?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

WatWatWat (06-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Carol Decker from T'Pau was also up on my wall.
    Oh yesss,she could have my china in her hand anyday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

harry10 (06-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Belinda Carlisle got hook on drugs,got better and made some desent records in the 90's,Debbie quit to look after her boyfriend who had a serious diease at the height of Blondies fame,she tried to make a go of a solo career and released a few records,fans got a treat when Blondie released Maria a few years ago,she stills sounds great,well she always was a better singer than Madonna,poor old Cyndi Lauper was always a little nuts,what saddens me is god awful covers that todays so call stars release that are bloody awful,ABBA should be ashamed of letting Madonna anywhere near their music.
    Why would they be ashamed, they were probably honoured.

And Madonna has always said she's not a great singer, she was a professional dancer and ballerina before she became famous.
    Last edited by Van Patten; 06-02-12 at 01:28.

Reviews

Oh yesss,she could have my china in her hand anyday.
    Another album I bought less for the music but more the fact that I thought the lead singer was hot.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Van Patten View Post

And Madonna has always said she's not a great singer, she was a professional dancer and ballerina before she became famous.
    I think ballerina is pushing it a bit,like me calling myself a pro dart player.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 06-02-12 at 01:34.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Another album I bought less for the music but more the fact that I thought the lead singer was hot.
    I am going to be shot for this but anyone for Crystal Gayle?,and she could have made my brown eyes blue any day.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 06-02-12 at 01:37.

I think ballerina is pushing it a bit,like me calling myself a pro dart player.
    Madonna received a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan after graduating from high school.

She proved to be a gifted dancer. Her ballet teacher persuaded her to pursue a career in dance, so she left the college at the end of 1977 and relocated to New York City.

During this time, she studied with modern dance legend Martha Graham as well as a Graham disciple, Pearl Lang. Madonna later performed with several modern dance companies, including Alvin Ailey and the Walter Nicks dancers.Madonna also joined a tour with French singer Patrick Hernandez.

That's why she's a much better dancer than Britney, Beyonce and the like they learned to dance at the Mickey Mouse club.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju7oef9FvoI
    Last edited by Van Patten; 06-02-12 at 01:39.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Van Patten View Post

No sadly money is God,the rather shite version of the tide is high by the atomic kittens comes to mind,by the way does anyone remember the original Britany spears,Debbie Gibson?.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 06-02-12 at 01:40.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast