Thread: TV Jessy Cork

Default TV Jessy Cork

Hey guys and gals
    I just spotted her today on here but seen no reviews. OMG stunning if your into that sort of thing
    Have a look and give me your thoughts...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks for the info. Was going to visit but now I'll pass.

Wow cheers for that Peter is was going to make that call tonight wit out checking to see if any one had commented on my post but i was too busy and couldn't go im glad i didnt now.
    I never tried a tv its only that the pics look very convincing so ill hang onto my money and wait to see what kind of ts's pop up in cork in the next few weeks
    Thanks again :-)

4. Default

who are you keep your money do i even no u ,, get some taste nd come bk to me,, what is your preference of taste a man in a wig haha,, x ikll let ppl make up ther own mind bout me thank you very much .. lots of love jessy jj

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tvjessy For This Useful Post:

waterfordst8 (01-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tvjessy View Post
    who are you keep your money do i even no u ,, get some taste nd come bk to me,, what is your preference of taste a man in a wig haha,, x ikll let ppl make up ther own mind bout me thank you very much .. lots of love jessy jj
    Sent you a pm but got no reply ?

Quote Originally Posted by tvjessy View Post
    Love the pics Jessy. If you're ever visiting Waterford i'll be calling on you to form my own opinion xx

8. Default

This is clearly a jealous, foreign tv who is simply trying to ruin my business. I suggest you find better things to do with your time in the future.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tvjessy For This Useful Post:

waterfordst8 (02-02-12)

10. Default

I will find which girl this is, jealousy is a terrible thing its not my fault if im better that you hahahaha so so sad it makes me laugh , ps what goes around comes around ... .. guys who ever reads this please ignore,, so so sad.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tvjessy For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (02-02-12), waterfordst8 (02-02-12)