Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limerick punters be cautious

Reviews

Default Limerick punters be cautious

Juts seen a good few woman are back on the streets of limerick by perry ******* now with all this in the paper about guys getting arrested id reckon its more of the entrappment strategy used by the gardai

be careful then lads
    Last edited by Doozer; 27-03-12 at 16:33.
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

conroadster (28-02-12), CoolJay (11-03-12), Edwood (07-02-12), jamie quinn (21-02-12), samlad (30-01-12), simon2280 (10-03-12), t16lynch (07-02-12), Tonylimk2009 (01-02-12), whorelover (05-02-12), windmill39 (06-02-12)

Reviews

I'd urge everyone to be sensible. Recently I heard of an incident in the Midlands that might have been a possible set up, but everything appeared kosher to the punter at first. Thankfully the punter pulled away at the particular time in question.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

Jaygoodtimes (01-03-12), simon2280 (10-03-12)

5. Default

Had a drive around Limerick there last week. Just for a look. There still seems to be plenty of girls advertising their wares. Saw blonde one in tracksuit on *removed* and two girls hanging around the corner at the top of *removed*. Anyone know anything about this. Nothing on *removed* so say they're finished as streets where these girls are.
    Last edited by TomEA; 10-04-12 at 13:34.

Reviews

Forget Limerick now. The scene is well and truely killed off by the Garda sting that was highlighted in the papers and in the COURT.

Reviews

EI must reconsider and delete this section. Send a clear message that it is off-limits

8. Default

the scene in limerick is thriving at the moment lots of girls in various parts of the city they all have apartments nearby where they advertise and operate pure openly,i have to say all appear to be relaxed good humoured look healthy and certainly show no sign of alcohol or drug habits,and they are all stunning too.the recent paycut to the gardai certainly seems to be working in theyr favour there rarely a sign of a patrol car in recent days

I was approached by a young irish female tonight,she asked for a cigarette so i obliged.she then asked was i looking for buisness(which i wasnt,i didnt even know she was a prostitute). I asked her prices which were very tempting but i was broke so i told her maybe next time. I dont know if these girls would be safe to go with,she may have been one of the many heroin addicts in the area,although she didnt look too bad

10. Default

Thought I'd mention this just so lads will be on their guard. I picked up an Irish blonde few months ago at the darker end of the red light district in Limerick. About 25. She offered me low rates, like really low rates. ( Clue No. 1)So I went ya sure. She even showed me the dosh she'd gotten already. (Clue No.2)Went back to her place- Man's shirt on the wardrobe (Clue No.3). Began undressing, had my shirt off and shoes off and she goes down on me. So we're there and I'm halfway to the happy place when suddenly, the front door is opened and these footsteps run up the stairs and this banging starts outside the door with a hurley Girl goes "That's my boyfriend." Door opens and I'm like "Howiya". He basically gives out to her and tells me to get dressed and leave. So I do. But I know its a shakedown. I handed over €50 for a full service, only got the job and didn't shoot. They were good at it though. Could probably give Fair City a run for its money. Afterwards I decided to get right back on the horse and hit Cat St. Say they were junkies feeding their habit without "Cheating". She was really hot though lads so just be careful.

Lots of scammers around me thinks!

Reviews

Had a nice encounter myself after getting pissed in town..about half ways past boylesport..two romanians standing outside an apartment..good rates..good looking..all good
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

damron (18-04-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast