Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Snog Marry Avoid

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    But you arent right. You are Wrong

There are only a couple of bitter men and they dont need sticking up for, my little Florence Nightingale of EI.
    AWWW Florence Nightingale, if you only knew how appropriate that feels to my current life outside of EI. LOL You say I am wrong you are entitled to your opinion but you will find you are wrong but hey I will let you live in your delusions. LOL and please back up your wrong supposition with some evidence,....jeez what kind of argument is this going to be if you can't provide evidence.....standards are really slipping.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    AWWW Florence Nightingale, if you only knew how appropriate that feels to my current life outside of EI. LOL You say I am wrong you are entitled to your opinion but you will find you are wrong but hey I will let you live in your delusions. LOL and please back up your wrong supposition with some evidence,....jeez what kind of argument is this going to be if you can't provide evidence.....standards are really slipping.
    she's a woman (going on reviews,) so she's always right. Easier that way.lol

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (30-01-12), Lucy Chambers (30-01-12)

Reviews

Run Doodle run " for you know not what you do"

He was a nice lad, right untill his end

P.s be gentle Lucy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthang For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (30-01-12)

Reviews

snog- Stephanie

Marry- Irish Ciara even though I would probably be dead within in a year of the marriage from exhaustion

Avoid- Shirly because I could end up walking like John Wayne permanently

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Apr For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (30-01-12)

You are just wrong

You see, you see me as this barracuda like entity who feasts on others perceived inadequacy, I think. In effect I'm quite sweet and warm hearted, if a little blunt and with an unfortunate preposition for not backing down or suffering fools gladly If you knew me a little better you would realise I am much maligned and misunderstood, and as such am deserving of your sympathy, my possum.

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    she's a woman (going on reviews,) so she's always right. Easier that way.lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Run Doodle run " for you know not what you do"

He was a nice lad, right untill his end

P.s be gentle Lucy
    Im saving my vigour for you
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Wildthang (30-01-12)

Reviews

You are just wrong

You see, you see me as this barracuda like entity who feasts on others perceived inadequacy, I think. In effect I'm quite sweet and warm hearted, if a little blunt and with an unfortunate preposition for not backing down or suffering fools gladly If you knew me a little better you would realise I am much maligned and misunderstood, and as such am deserving of your sympathy, my possum.

Good girl I am in need of a vigorous workout!

P.s you look so sweet n warm hearted holding that axe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthang For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    an amnesic mouse
    Do you know me, lady?

Reviews

You are just wrong

Lucy, I don't see you as a Baracuda type entity, and yes I know you don't suffer fools gladly. I don't actually see you as blunt either, I see you have a perception about yourself in relation to how you are viewed, but I am not sure how accurate that is either. As for my sympathy, you have it when it is needed, but it is not something that I tend to dispense, I much prefer assistance and empathy to sympathy, way more productive and better for the individual.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-01-12)

Lucy, I don't see you as a Baracuda type entity, and yes I know you don't suffer fools gladly. I don't actually see you as blunt either, I see you have a perception about yourself in relation to how you are viewed, but I am not sure how accurate that is either. As for my sympathy, you have it when it is needed, but it is not something that I tend to dispense, I much prefer assistance and empathy to sympathy, way more productive and better for the individual.
    Fuck a bloody duck!

Quit taking me so seriously! Strewth! Im getting hives!

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (30-01-12)

Reviews

You seriously sound like you need to get laid ..... Real soon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthang For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (30-01-12)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast