Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illiterate

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Illiterate

It is absolutely stunning if what Harry Redknapp says is true and he basically cant read or write to any great level
    You would expectt that managing a premiership Club would be a pretty complicated job and that at the very minimum
    u would need basic literacy skills, u would imagine at the very least u would need to be able to deal with corrospondence on a daily basis.

Stranger than fiction
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    It is absolutely stunning if what Harry Redknapp says is true and he basically cant read or write to any great level
    You would expectt that managing a premiership Club would be a pretty complicated job and that at the very minimum
    u would need basic literacy skills, u would imagine at the very least u would need to be able to deal with corrospondence on a daily basis.

Stranger than fiction
    Its not true. I got his autograph in Dublin last year. Here it is x x.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (29-01-12)

4. Default

Harry Redknapp claims he can barely read or write and cant even do his team sheet.

"And finally, up front today is Pavl, Pavy, Palych... oh, fuck this! Defoe."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AaronDeise For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (29-01-12), the traveller (28-01-12)

Reviews

[QUOTE=ber;691739]It is absolutely stunning if what Harry Redknapp says is true and he basically cant read or write to any great level
    You would expect that managing a premiership Club would be a pretty complicated job and that at the very minimum
    Strange indeed,although do you remember a former finance minister explaing that bag of sterling?,he won it on the horses and he had no bank account?,makes as much sense as Harry's excuse,we should get bertie to go to cheltenham with a few million and he could bail us out of the hole the bastard put us in.
    Stranger than fiction[/QUOTE
    Last edited by very shy guy; 28-01-12 at 21:35.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

the traveller (28-01-12)

Reviews

Hes like berty ahern? I didnt have a bank account just brown envelopes?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

the traveller (28-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post

It might surprise you to know that Richard Branson and a few others can't read documents either
    Stranger than fiction
    Richard Branson can't read documents either he pays someone to explain
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Julius Caesar For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (28-01-12)

Reviews

Sure the Hoff has someone to wipe his ass and pick his nose lol

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (29-01-12), Julius Caesar (28-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
    Richard Branson can't read documents either he pays someone to explain
    I am not sure if that is correct, maybe possible as he is dyslexic. He has written few books so he has to be literate.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Quote Originally Posted by naughty_g5 View Post
    I am not sure if that is correct, maybe possible as he is dyslexic. He has written few books so he has to be literate.
    So is Harry
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Reviews

I'm not a spurs fan but saw Harry play for the irons a few times.He's obviously a top class manager,the job he's done at spurs is nothing short of a miracle. If memory serves me right they were 2nd from the bottom when he took over and look where they are now. And as for his lack of literacy skills, a good back office team could do all that's needed in that department for him. I would think most transfers are done verbally as is the coaching and player management.Also says nothing about his inability to count and make a small personal fortune!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to the traveller For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (29-01-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast