Thread: Idea for a Thread

Reviews

Default Idea for a Thread

As I was going about my business today a thought popped into my head and I thought it would make great thread material. Now for the life of me I can't remember what the thought was, so this thread'll have to do instead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Jackdaniel (24-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    As I was going about my business today a thought popped into my head and I thought it would make great thread material. Now for the life of me I can't remember what the thought was, so this thread'll have to do instead.

so your saying you thought your thought was good but you lost the thought and thought you would have a thread about the thought you thought you had?...thats a thought.

Reviews

In a nutshell, yes.

Furthermore since starting this thread I've remembered what my thought was. And after more careful thought I've decided it wasn't such a good thought after all so I think I'll just forget it again and not bother with the thread because nobody would think it was worth a thought at all.

Reviews

Well I think starting this thread was ill thought out, had you thought about it, the thread you had prevoiusly thought about may have been better. But the more I think about it though, had you thought of the thread you had previously thought of I may not have found it as interesting as this one, and I possibly may not have thought about posting in the first place.

I think.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    In a nutshell, yes.

Furthermore since starting this thread I've remembered what my thought was. And after more careful thought I've decided it wasn't such a good thought after all so I think I'll just forget it again and not bother with the thread because nobody would think it was worth a thought at all.

Just a thought, was it ever really an idea or was it only ever a thought that you thought?
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

Reviews

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-01-12), max california (24-01-12)

Reviews

But if you think about it right, a thought isn't a thought until someone thinks it. And thinking about it even more, I think the thought I had was an actual thought and not something I only think I thought. My teacher in school taught me to use my head and think about what I'm going to say before I set my thoughts free. So that's what I did today. I thought a thought, I didn't just think about a thought, it was a real thought. And because I thought about it, I realised the thought should remain just a thought and not be set free. So I believe it was a thought because I did think it, but I've chosen to keep this thought to myself.

Reviews

I can feel a migraine coming on.
    The Truth is out there.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-01-12), MrNiceGuy2010 (24-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I can feel a migraine coming on.
    i thought i felt one coming on then i thought i might take a few tabs to keep it away, the migranine thought other wise and Decided to stay.