Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you like to Kiss?

Default How do you like to Kiss?

( first part re-posted from an American Lady friend ...)

How do you like to Kiss?

We all know that kissing is an important part of the GFE, but everyone is a little bit different. Some like to peck, some preffer a full out high school style makeout session, some like straight lip, while others like a mouth full of tounge. What's your style?

Personally I love a good makeout, sensual long kisses, where the lips only seperate to catch your breath. Every once in a while a teaseful slip of the tounge or a light lip nibble. I like it when a man gently holds my face as he kisses me.

How about you?

~~

<Personally, I like to suck the life out of a lady like the 'Salt-Monster' from the original StarTrek >

Last edited by Franken996; 23-01-12 at 15:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (23-01-12)

Reviews

Well f*ck me sideways!! There are different ways to kiss??????
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (23-01-12)

Reviews

Love kissing in real life.

Lots of gentle lip action, with multiple soft kisses (rather than lingering ones). Progessing to sensual tongue action, gently swirling the tongue in each others mouths. By this stage, I've usually come and it's all over!!!

But seriously, I have complained to ex girlfriends that we don't kiss enough. Kissing is always so exciting at the beginning of a relationship (especially before you've jumped into bed together). It sort of loses its place once you have a regular sexual relationship, which is a pity. I still love kissing and making out on the couch (knowing that you can have sex if you want to but not necessarily having to).

In case you think I'm becoming a woman, the above appreciation of kissing is on the premise that I am getting laid regularly. Otherwise the kissing just serves as a tease!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (23-01-12)

7. Default

Civi, passionately. Great make-outs can be better than sex specially when you're really into the person and they become so deep you just cant get enough.
    When life hands you lemons make a stiff drink and have some seafood.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LynnT For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (23-01-12), Franken996 (23-01-12)

yeah i agree.. try and get the tongue as deep into the females arsehole as possible.. then open mouth french kiss said lady.. mmmmmmmm classy, yet also erotically elegant.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Slow and gentle at first, then softly using my tongue along the surface of her lips. As things start to warm up I try flicking lightly with my tongue and sucking ever so carefully. Caressing her cheeks I like to taste her by slipping my tongue inside.
    From time to time I like to come up for air and I make sure to kiss her on her mouth then.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GriffW For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (23-01-12), Morpheus (23-01-12)

I wont go into graghic details but i love deep sensuel kisses, passion
    like a real gfe that i am!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyna For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (23-01-12), Franken996 (23-01-12), LynnT (23-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
    Civi, passionately. Great make-outs can be better than sex specially when you're really into the person and they become so deep you just cant get enough.
    I have a knot in the pit of my stomach reading this and remembering one such session with an ex!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (23-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I have a knot in the pit of my stomach reading this and remembering one such session with an ex!!!!
    thats probably your penis poking ya in the stomach if the session was that good.
    pmsl.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (23-01-12), Franken996 (23-01-12)

Reviews

Quickly, before she changes her mind
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

benin (23-01-12), Franken996 (23-01-12), jay67 (23-01-12), Morpheus (23-01-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast