Thread: Reviews of Sexy_Jessica in Belfast

Default Reviews of Sexy_Jessica in Belfast

Why the lack of reviews? Guys show some respect and share the experience of your time with Mistress??
    I hope dearly to kneel before Mistress on her current visit to Belfast. We are starved of true Dominants here, so why not enjoy and encourage others, to experience the Ultimate Domme to visit our wee City. Christ, although travelling, Mistress brings a vast array of Outfits and equipment. Her physical attributes are obvious to see but the dedication to her profession/lifestyle and the quality of service, are very much understated.
    THE experience of a lifetime! Safe, Consensual, Extreme, Punishing, Testing, Bizarre, Ultimate, Mindblowing and Fucking AWESOME, don't even come near to describing the experience........and it IS an experience, that you will never forget.
    Mistress is accomplished in all areas, ultimately the safest Domme you will meet, due to her Medical training and the most mind bending Mistress out there, as she is true 24/7 Lifestyle. Guys were born to worship and serve Mistress.
    So let's see a few more local Belfast reviews, whilst Mistress grace's us with her presence

Jim

Reviews

this was started by someone with 4 reviews
    easier to take you more seriously if you made the effort yourself

Can't really see a point to your post?
    I'm not a frequent punter but post genuine reviews. I was merely making the point that for such a unique Mistress, few seem to bother posting reviews.
    16 isn't a massive number either to be honest...........

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    this was started by someone with 4 reviews
    easier to take you more seriously if you made the effort yourself

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woody55555 For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (27-01-12)