Thread: visiting frankfurt

Smile visiting frankfurt

hello.need some help.going to frankfurt in a couple of months.anyone give me some places to go and the places to void.
    what are the prices like.are the women as nice as amsterdam.cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by zombielad View Post
    hello.need some help.going to frankfurt in a couple of months.anyone give me some places to go and the places to void.
    what are the prices like.are the women as nice as amsterdam.cheers.
    hello.ive been there.i was pissed for most of it.best place to got to is a place called the sex inn.its a huge brothel about 7 stories high.the average birds are on the bottom.they stand at the doors and u can choose or walk away.u can neg price.but man wait til u get to the top floor.the women there are far superior than any thing i have seen in this country.they were all brazilians.mostly chinese and romanians down below.prices average at €25 a pop.i paid €30 for a girl up top and i must have spent 45 minutes as i couldnt cum.ul see for urself.im heading there again myself soon.if ur asked to buy a lady a drink in any bars,say no full stop or ul get charged €20 a drink.we went crazy or a stag there.we were as green as grass but we were lucky not to be killed with the carry on of us.do not go by yourself at any stage as ul be spotted.i think there are 2 large brothels like the sexy inn,i was pissed so i cant remember.but they are all there by the train station.any more help just pm me

Hi,

I was in Frankfurt a few years ago, it has one of the largest redlight districts in Europe I believe. As Iloveapples descripes above, the red light district has a number of multi-story buildings with different women on evey floor and every room. The remainder of the district is basically strip clubs which are pricey enough, my advice would be to stick to the multi-stories. Don't know how long your going for, but there are FKK clubs as well throughout Germany which sound really really interesting. I didn't make it to any of them myself but if I was going back I would definitely pay one of them a visit.

Google Frankfurt fkk. enjoy :-)