Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Could E-I mods possibly miss-use the rule on banning self promoting threads?

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I bet she thinks you're puurrrr fect!
    and i am....lol

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i had a pm chat with saoirsa before i seen forrests post and when i seen forrest single out ciara i personally thought it was not fair...he admitted as much before retracting it later anyway its not a witch hunt...well if it was its on me ant that a fuckin waste of time. but back to your point forrest is a good guy i agree but i think ...actually i know so am i...if someone doubts that or makes a reference about me that i see ill defend myself......loreal my friend...
    Wasnt an attack on you or anything, just pointing out what it looked like.

You mention forrest singling out ciara, well until this post where you mention the pm chat with saoirse, which only the two of you would know about obviously, thats exactly what it looks like you are doing to forrest, just an observation

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Viking View Post
    Wasnt an attack on you or anything, just pointing out what it looked like.

You mention forrest singling out ciara, well until this post where you mention the pm chat with saoirse, which only the two of you would know about obviously, thats exactly what it looks like you are doing to forrest, just an observation
    i know its not an attack on me...if it was i dont care to be honest. about the pms with saoirsa that was the thread i thought forrest was talking about when he mentioned ciara... i was wrong as he meant a thread about me boasting about meeting two ladies in there early twenties for a 3 sum on an adult site for people that punt.... i was and still am alarmed he mentioned ciara only ..not me and not barbara...but hey.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i know its not an attack on me...if it was i dont care to be honest. about the pms with saoirsa that was the thread i thought forrest was talking about when he mentioned ciara... i was wrong as he meant a thread about me boasting about meeting two ladies in there early twenties for a 3 sum on an adult site for people that punt.... i was and still am alarmed he mentioned ciara only ..not me and not barbara...but hey.
    So as Ciara isn't even here is this thing going to run and run and run? I assume so as when she get's back then it'll turn into a storm in a teacup (love that saying) Uggggh think I will wait a few weeks and come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    So as Ciara isn't even here is this thing going to run and run and run? I assume so as when she get's back then it'll turn into a storm in a teacup (love that saying) Uggggh think I will wait a few weeks and come back.
    who the fuck is ciara?...its all about me baby!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

who the fuck is ciara?...its all about me baby!
    Uhmmm you're her publicist you should know!

All about you ? HA puh-lease and pigs can fly!

So I still didn't find agirl that just wants to do kissing how depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Uhmmm you're her publicist you should know!

All about you ? HA puh-lease and pigs can fly!

So I still didn't find agirl that just wants to do kissing how depressing.
    pigs only fly if i allow it...obviously you dont know who i think i am.

Reviews

I have only skipped through this thread.... 17 pages.... life is too short!!

I did read Anna's original post and though I don't know what the circumstances were that made her post her comment, I do wonder why she felt she had to post that original comment. She is not the sort of girl who blasts the boards or engages in self promotion generally.......

Therefore, I wonder, does the mod who either deleted or modified her post think that he/she might have made a mistake? If so, wouldn't it be brilliant if they were to say sorry, I made a mistake???????????

We are all human after all........

BLD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigladdub For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (22-01-12)

Reviews

Come on Benny, make it up to Forrest, there's a good back-stabbing wee mod bastard.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Come on Benny, make it up to Forrest, there's a good back-stabbing wee mod bastard.

Mousey!!!!!!! Behave ffs Benny isn't wee.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast