Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Cherri

Well done Girl x

Congratulations
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Sweet Cherri (17-01-12)

Congratulations Princess, one of the Best
    It will be so sad when this tour ends and she departs our shores. Sweet Cherri's departure will Certainly be our loss

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tightsmonster For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (17-01-12), Sheerxtasyboy (21-01-12), Sweet Cherri (17-01-12)

Reviews

Well done Cherri, congrats, you are the epitome of felinity and deserve every nice thing said about you. x

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (17-01-12), Sheerxtasyboy (21-01-12), Sweet Cherri (17-01-12)

Reviews

Damn you Patrick!!! I was keeping an eye on Cherri's reviews and hoping to start this thread when she crossed the century mark, but you got there first! Fair play!

Well done Cherri! I know you won't be too bothered but reaching a 100 reviews is a real achievement.

You are a fabulous girl and a consumate professional (to quote one of your reviews). A top service provider and a real lady.

And of course - drop dead gorgeous too!!!

I don't think I've met anyone who looks sexier in stockings and sussies!

Last edited by Morpheus; 17-01-12 at 00:36.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (17-01-12), doodlebug (17-01-12), max california (17-01-12), Sheerxtasyboy (21-01-12), Sweet Cherri (17-01-12), Tightsmonster (17-01-12)

Thank you so much guy's and doll(s) ......... And PATRICK

I want to sincerely thank each and one of you gents who took the time to write a review for me . I know it's silly, but it's always heart warming to read something nice and the fact that the client enjoyed himself enough to leave you a testimonial. I will be very sad to be leaving these shores soon - But hey I am not gone yet

Morpheus .... My darling Morphy ..... My ultimate sexy,gorgeous playmate ... Damn, I could eat you

Anddddddddd .... To JamesCork, it is all my phones fault If it had told me that it was you calling,then I would have got that damn review ..... And you too Yup, no shame me ... lol

P.S ... James are you aware that I am le midget.

Lots of love and kisses xxxxx Cherri xxxxx
    ....... It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart ....... <3 <3 <3

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Cherri For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (17-01-12), doodlebug (17-01-12), JAMESCORK (17-01-12), Morpheus (17-01-12), royaler (17-01-12), simplesimon (17-01-12), Tightsmonster (17-01-12)

Oh dear, I think I went a little finger happy on the smilies >_< Woops !!
    ....... It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart ....... <3 <3 <3

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Cherri For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (17-01-12), Morpheus (17-01-12), simplesimon (17-01-12), Tightsmonster (17-01-12)

Reviews

Congrats Cherri. Thanks for many amazing times.
    Maybe you might reconsider retirement :-)

Hey TMDIH,

I am not officially retiring honey, just not going to be able to tour anymore. I am going back to my day job and the real world, so will only be available to you guy's in London. Drop me a pm if your ever there and I could make your trip a whole lot more fun
    I will miss your sweet kisses darling and thanks for all the fun liasons ......... xxxxxx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Cherri For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (17-01-12), takemedrunkimhome (17-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cherri View Post
    Hey TMDIH,

I am not officially retiring honey, just not going to be able to tour anymore. I am going back to my day job and the real world, so will only be available to you guy's in London. Drop me a pm if your ever there and I could make your trip a whole lot more fun
    I will miss your sweet kisses darling and thanks for all the fun liasons ......... xxxxxx
    Now that's definitely a good enough reason to visit London. Glad to hear future liaisons are possible hun

17. Default

Long time no see Cherri. You're simply the best and I've been sorry to have missed out on seeing you the past 2 years or so. Can't believe it took this long for you to reach 100 and very much congratulations.
    Best wishes in London with the day job. Hope it takes off for you in London and I really must try to meet u when I'm over

S xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast