Wasn't sure wether to post this or not last night had an appointment at 10 in the Dublin 2 area as I live there and I can walk to most of the ladies if I want. Meeting was with a Latin Lady went through the usual routines of getting into apartment heard the click of the heels and the door opened good start. Walked towards bedroom and heard a lot of talk coming from kitchen / living room she said it was some of the girls watching tv. Anyway had the shower the facilities were excellent headed back too bedroom nobody there. Few minutes later she appeared and away we go. Then it started people walking around the apartment in and out of bathroom she hired up the music at one point in the bedroom but we were in full swing with herself on top when they started talking outside room because somebody else had arrived she stopped and let out a shout in her native tongue and just carried on at that point I had enough I asked her to stop I was finished I got dressed and left the room to be met by people in the corridor too many people in the one place for my comfort. Don't get me wrong but the service I am sure would have been excellent without the distractions and I had booked a 1 hour appointment but I think this was extremely Un professional that I felt it needed to be said.
I don't generally talk about my experiences and don't leave reviews either but in this case I need advice. And also do girls that work together not realize that a situation like this will only bring attention from others