Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Chat Room: It doesnt bother me but....

Question The Chat Room: It doesnt bother me but....

....spent 15 mins in the chat room havin a laugh...probably the vodka....and then someone suggested that its not what it appears??

Is it a "lads" club?

Fair play if it is.....like I said...doesnt bother me! lol

Reviews

Don't get in there as much as I'd like to cause can't access it on iPhone. But when I do it's good fun especially when certain ladies are there.

Reviews

so you say you dont like my sausage lol

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Don't get in there as much as I'd like to cause can't access it on iPhone. But when I do it's good fun especially when certain ladies are there.
    Thats what I thought...I could see the potential....but like I said, someone cast a doubt in my mind! Definitely needs more ladies though!

chat is exactly what it appears ... and i have to say its a great place to get to know people...obviously some people might make you feel like your not in the group...but trust me ...the group is e-i members have fun ..thats what chat is about.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (14-01-12), mer (14-01-12), MrNiceGuy2010 (14-01-12), very shy guy (14-01-12), wolfie (14-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    so you say you dont like my sausage lol
    lol

When I seen the crazy dude, who flashed his knob here earlier, enter the chat....I exited stage left!

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    chat is exactly what it appears ... and i have to say its a great place to get to know people...obviously some people might make you feel like your not in the group...but trust me ...the group is e-i members have fun ..thats what chat is about.
    It did seem like that Benny....I'm just pissed you couldnt bring the ladies to the table!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot View Post
    Thats what I thought...I could see the potential....but like I said, someone cast a doubt in my mind! Definitely needs more ladies though!
    have to agree chat works better with the ladies present..but while a previous banned rachel...i mean user keeps creating new profiles and logging in i dont see the ladies coming back.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (14-01-12), Shirley Joy (14-01-12)

have to agree chat works better with the ladies present..but while a previous banned rachel...i mean user keeps creating new profiles and logging in i dont see the ladies coming back.
    Interesting!!!....I obviously seen Rachel.......why does she put the ladies off?

I'm going back in.....there's research to be done! lol

She's seems very popular in the chat room.....why?.............she told me to go away! lol Too curious I guess...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast