Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Manu

Ahh I was glad with the result yesterday...did walk out after the first half cause i was annoyed!

RVP came back with a couple though, leaving it for walcott to put a winner in.

James?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Ahh I was glad with the result yesterday...did walk out after the first half cause i was annoyed!

RVP came back with a couple though, leaving it for walcott to put a winner in.

James?
    Cracking game Tom, and what a Result. That rest did Belany good cos didn't he play well. That little snooze did the world of good for his game. I was worried about the 4-4-2 formation at first but wow did it stand the test. And I must say Tom fair play to RVP coming back with that couple, they are newlyweds, and what a thrilling start to their honeymoon to get to see what can only be described as top drawer football Tom.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

benin (30-01-12), TomEA (30-01-12), very shy guy (30-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Cracking game Tom, and what a Result. That rest did Belany good cos didn't he play well. That little snooze did the world of good for his game. I was worried about the 4-4-2 formation at first but wow did it stand the test. And I must say Tom fair play to RVP coming back with that couple, they are newlyweds, and what a thrilling start to their honeymoon to get to see what can only be described as top drawer football Tom.

Who are you and what have you done with James?

What about Bellamy?lol

We talking about the game on saturday here?
    Last edited by TomEA; 30-01-12 at 11:37.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

ahh yes a proper analysis of the weekends football in one post excellent stuff there james...

now who is belany?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (30-01-12), WatWatWat (30-01-12)

Wonder if James has any thoughts on the tansfers so far? or transfers yet to come even :/
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

WatWatWat (31-01-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wonder if James has any thoughts on the tansfers so far? or transfers yet to come even :/
    Thoughts. . . . . . .No. Opinion. . . . . . . . .Yes. Lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

TomEA (31-01-12)

Reviews

liverpool need darren bent ,tevez hates manchester so he will hate liverpool, if kenny dalglish happens to be one of our fellow punters and is reading this please please bring in darren bent

Reviews

Or on the Premiership programme tonight.
    I think both City and United could struggle, but I woudn't be a football expert like James.
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    Or on the Premiership programme tonight.
    I think both City and United could struggle, but I woudn't be a football expert like James.
    Expert? You are too kind Max... ah I just have the average mans interest is all...

Bent needs to be brought in, he has been outside for too long now, we dont want him getting a cold not with the big game coming up this weekend. Kenny Dogleash would want to wise up and come up to the plate. The transfers so far seem to have gone smoothly Tom, Manu have a very good coach driver and he knows his way from stadium to stadium. I think the team feel very safe in his capable hands, although to get to Stoke this weekend could come as a challenge, his transfer rating is well up there Tom...

(Wankers!!!)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

max california (31-01-12), WatWatWat (31-01-12)

Expert? You are too kind Max... ah I just have the average mans interest is all...

Bent needs to be brought in, he has been outside for too long now, we dont want him getting a cold not with the big game coming up this weekend. Kenny Dogleash would want to wise up and come up to the plate. The transfers so far seem to have gone smoothly Tom, Manu have a very good coach driver and he knows his way from stadium to stadium. I think the team feel very safe in his capable hands, although to get to Stoke this weekend could come as a challenge, his transfer rating is well up there Tom...

(Wankers!!!)
    would you start hernandez or chicarito up front tonight pops?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

TomEA (31-01-12)

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast