Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Manu

Reviews

Insightfull analysis James, sorry Roy.
    That's why this thread keeps running
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    its de GAA ya TOOLŪ.... and stop trying to catch me out cos GAA matches are only on sundays...

And as far as 4-4-2 formation is concerned, I know that that is where he puts the soccer players on the field but you got that wrong too it should be 4-4-2-1 cos with out a goalie they would lose every game ya TOOLŪ....

And as for Belamy being tired... I find there is no excuse for that and just goes to show the unprofessional attitude of soccer players. Why didnt he go to bed earlier... The big pussy, I can just imagine him saying to the coachie fellar "sorry boss, but I can't play cos Im knackered"... "Thats alright Belamy, sit down there and take a rest lad" ... fuckin useless overpaid pansies..
    Roy calls it as he sees it in all fairness...
    Last edited by Jackdaniel; 28-01-12 at 17:15.
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackdaniel For This Useful Post:

max california (28-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    thats true...i bet he will question uniteds 4-4-2 formation
    and liverpools decision to rest bellamy.
    Thought it was 4-5-1 until they brought on Hernandez for Scholes with Carrick dropping back allowing a change in formation to 4-4-2.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    its de GAA ya TOOLŪ.... and stop trying to catch me out cos GAA matches are only on sundays...

And as far as 4-4-2 formation is concerned, I know that that is where he puts the soccer players on the field but you got that wrong too it should be 4-4-2-1 cos with out a goalie they would lose every game ya TOOLŪ....

And as for Belamy being tired... I find there is no excuse for that and just goes to show the unprofessional attitude of soccer players. Why didnt he go to bed earlier... The big pussy, I can just imagine him saying to the coachie fellar "sorry boss, but I can't play cos Im knackered"... "Thats alright Belamy, sit down there and take a rest lad" ... fuckin useless overpaid pansies..
    So you think bellamy is a bad egg and and could have a negative effect on the liverpool squad. Good point and well put. Hopefull he is. Lol

Reviews

Surprise in the FA Cup tonite. Toon army beaten by Brighton. Good to see Spurs old boy Poyet doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Surprise in the FA Cup tonite. Toon army beaten by Brighton. Good to see Spurs old boy Poyet doing well.
    roy loves to see a giant killing.

Reviews

roy loves to see a giant killing.
    Likes nothing better.

Reviews

bad result today

james will be livid with de gea.
    Cheer up benny,we are on the slide but Liverpool are not about to rise from the ashes just yet,you sure you only pissed on those ashes and not done something a bit more solid,hope you covered it up lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Its like a fuckin foreign language ... Toon wha??? what are ye on about... Its like a little world of yer own...

Do ye have a secret handshake and stuff....

Reviews

OK James how do you think United will get on tuesday night against Stoke,can they bounce back from their defeat to Liverpool?.

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast